Prank wars continued...

this chapter was requested by @damericalave12 

Kathrines P.O.V:

"Colby i have an idea!" I said jumping up and down. "What is it, its literally 10am." He said sitting up. 

"We can pull an abusive prank on the boys... like i have dev do my make up and we can fight abt something and you can clap your hands and i can scream and run down stairs..." I said. He looked at me. "Wow your a genius." He said before kissing me and grabbing his camera. 

"Hey guys its Colby." He said sitting it down and explaining the prank. "And dont worry this was my idea so dont come @ him." I said. "Well we are going to use my phone and 2 cameras." I started. "One in here and one downstairs." He said.

I quickly ran down with my phone recording and a camera that im hiding. "Hmm i dont think they will find this." I said running back up and into corey and devs room. "dev." I whispered. "Grab your make up and meet me in my room." I whispered. "Ok." She whispered back. 

10 minutes later......

"Dev go wake everyone up and make them go downstairs... just say you heard us fighting and wanted to give us privacy." I said and she nodded. "Knock once on the wall when your ready." I said again and she nodded walking out.

10 more minutes.....

I heard the knock. "YOU REALLY THINK I WOULD SLEEP WITH HER!" Colby yelled. "OH OHH YOU HAVE DONE IT BEFORE WHO SAYS YOU WOULDNT DO IT AGAIN?!" I yelled back. "YOU ARE A USELESS PEICE OF SHIT AND OOO I ONLY DATED YOU FOR THE SEX." He said causing my mouth to drop i looked at the camera.

"OOO AND I DATING YOU FOR CLOUT YOU FUCKING GREEDY DIRT BACK GOOD FOR NOTHING, CHEATING BITCH!" I screamed back in quotes. "OH ILL SHOW YOU." He said before clapping 4 times. 

I let out a high pitch scream and ran downstairs. I threw on fake tears. everyone stood up. "he..he.he hit me!" I said collapsing onto the floor. Corey and jake clenched there fist and ran upstairs. Kat sat by me. "Where did he hit you at." She asked. I pointed to the make up on my face. 

"IT WAS A PRANK tho." I said. "Sam go get the boys before they kill my boyfriend." I said walking over grabbing the camera running upstairs. 

"Well thats it for the prank video remember #teamcolbyandkathrine" I said before turning the camera off.......

----------------------------------------------

i havent wrote in this book forever idk if imma continue it or what..... depends how many more requests i get... but im so happy bc we just hit 9k reads. im so proud of myself and this book!