Black Ink part 2

A/N: Holy shit guys 80 something reads already. Idk about you but to me this is a big deal. I'm working on a special book that may top this one. Once this book gets to 500 reads I will start publishing the other one. Also I know nobody asked for a part 2, but idc I'm making one anyway.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ashley's POV
•••••••••••••••••
Angel and I got to our car. "Soooo I saw you flirting with someone." Angel said. "Shut up and get in the car please i want to lay down." I said. She got in the car and sighed. "What's wrong A?" I asked. "Nothing I just miss Carder." She said. "Why do you miss your ex?" I asked. "Because he did not cheat even though I accused him of it." She said. I looked at her. "Just forget him ok." I said. She nodded and I drove off.

*time skip apartment*

I unlocked the door to our apartment. We walked in and I sat my purse and keys down. I ran to the couch and plopped down. "Ashley you are so lazy." She said. "Thank you." I said. I pulled out my phone and typed Colby's number in. I decided to call him. He answered really fast.

"Hello, who is this?" He asked. "Hi this is Angel." I said. "Oh hey." He said. "Wanna hang at my apartment?" I asked. "Sure what time?" He asked. "Right now will be fine." I said. "Okie dokie I'm on my way." He said. "Bye." I said. "Bye." He said chuckling. I hung up and sat my phone down.

Angel came running in with the widest smile on her face. "What?" I asked. "I invited Carder over." She said. "That's amazing, cause I invited Colby over." I said. She looked at me. I smiled. "I'm gonna do my hair again and possibly my makeup." I said. She nodded and I walked to my room and my bathroom that's in my room. I grabbed my straightener and straightened my hair. I did my make up with alittle black and red.

I put a black beanie on over top of my red straightened hair. I walked back to where Angel was. I saw Her and Carder making out on the couch. I smiled and heard a knock on the door. I squealed and opened it. I saw Colby on the other end. "Come in." I said. He followed me inside. He noticed Angel. "Let's go to my room they are busy in here." I said. He giggled and followed me.

I sat on the couch beside my bed. And he joined. He looked at me and giggled. "What?" I asked. "You look like me." He said. I giggled. "I do?" I asked. "Ya." He said. I giggled again. "I guess its working. I try to look like you." I said. He laughed and I stood up. I put on perfect by Ed Sheeran. He looked at me. "Can I have this dance sir?" I asked. He looked at me. "Why, yes you may." He said.

We started slow dancing. I layed my head on his shoulder and swayed along with him. I felt him kiss my head. I looked at him and he looked at me. He put his hang on my lower chin and I put mine on the back of his neck. And we kissed. The kiss was long. We pulled away and looked at eachother. "Ashley ever since I saw you I felt a connection." He started. "And I knew I wanted you to be mine. Ashley Baker will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

"Yes, but how are your fans gonna react?" I asked. "I dont care how they react. I love you and even they cant change my mind." He said. I smiled and gave him a peck.

Wow I never knew black ink could give me this sexy man.