His Property...

Jessica's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up today feeling strange. I looked to my left and saw a guy in my bed. 'When the hell did this guy get here?' I asked myself. I quickly tried to crawl out of bed. The guy snapped his head up like a hawk when its prey moves.

He looked at me. "Where do you think your going?" He asked me. "I...Um... who are you anyways?" I asked him. "Babygirl you dont remember me?" He asked. I shook my head. "My name is Colby and we hooked up last night." He said. "Oh shit I do remember you." I said. He giggled and I walked to my bathroom.

'Colby. Colby. That name sounds all to familiar. Wait isn't he that dude on YouTube who explores abandoned buildings with Sam Golbach?' I asked myself. I started panicking because I dont really know him. I took a deep breath and walked back to him.

He looked at me and I walked towards him swaying  my hips to the song "Jeepers Creapers by Mike's Dead". He smiled and sat up. I put on the song Candy by Doja Cat. Colby stood up and grabbed my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck and wrapped one of my legs around his hips.

He kissed me slowly and I followed his pace. He asked for the entrance, but I refused trying to tease him. He squeezed my thigh and I gasped, letting him slip right into my mouth. He started exploring my mouth causing me to let out a small weak moan. He started kissing rougher. I moaned again and he stopped.

"You make another noise and I'll put that beautiful mouth to work." He said and I bit my lip. He slammed me on the bed and climbed on top of me. He spread my legs with his. He grinded down hard and I gasped. I took my shirt off, but it seemed like we already did this last night because we were both undressed.

He went down and started kissing every inch of my body claiming me as his. "Are you ready?" He asked. I nodded and  without any warning he started slamming into me sending waves throughout my whole body. He sped up and looked down. My breath hitched and my back arched.

"Fuck Daddy." I gasped. He looked at me and more lust filled his eyes. "Call me that again and I'll make you cum." He said in a deep husky voice. "Fuck daddy hurry up and finish me." I said. And those words caused him to slam into me with one huge punch. By back arched and I came on his large member.

He rolled off of me. "Shit." I said getting up. "Where do you think your going." He asked. "Shower why. Does someone want love in the shower?" I asked and he quickly nodded.

I chuckled and hopped into the shower.

Want a part 2? Comment and vote.