Sam's Birthday

A/N: I know it's not a Colby chapter, I just wanted to make Sammy a chapter because it's his birthday.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Katrina's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up and looked to my right, and saw my boyfriend sleeping silently. "Happy birthday baby." I whispered. He slowly opened his eyes. "Thank you baby." He said and kissed my cheek. I stood up and threw on his hoodie. I walked to the livingroom and on the way there I pulled my hair into a messy bun.

I went to the kitchen and made us breakfast. Sam walked in and I served breakfast. "Thanks baby." he said and i kissed him. I watched him eat his food. He looked at me and smiled.  I kissed his cheek. He smiled. "I'm gonna go get something and yah we can have fun later." I said in a flirty manner. He smirked. I smiled and kissed him passionately.

(Warning I just read a smut so this part of the story will be a smut.)
Smut warning!!!!!

I pushed him to the room and closed the door behind me, not breaking our kiss. I took his hoodie off and then his shirt. He pushed me onto the bed and crawled over top of me. I kissed him again slowly taking his sweatpants off.
He took my leggings off. Now I was in a bra and underwear while he was in boxers.

He started kissing up and down my body leaving hickeys. I looked at him and he smirked. He took my underwear off and slid 2 fingers into me. I gasped as he sped up. "Fuuuck Sam." I moaned. He looked at me and pumped faster. I felt a all to familiar ache in my stomach. "Sammy baby I'm gonna cum." I said. He looked at me.

"Daddy please I need you inside me." I moaned. He ripped his boxers off and slid inside me without warning. He started thrusting extremely fast. "Damn I'm close keep going." I moaned. I let out another breathy moan as he kept going faster.

He pushed so hard that both of us came. I moaned as he plopped beside me. "Thanks baby, this is going to be the best present I will get today." He said. I smiled and pecked his cheek.

A/N: shout out to Lost_Rookie_ you are really fucking funny. And I am exited for you to read my story. Well peace Dark Angel's 🖤✌