Rude disruption

Suddenly the door swung open, to reveal none other than Betty's best friend, Veronica Lodge. They quickly jumped apart and acted as if, nothing had happened.

- Hey Betty, so I was thinkin-, Veronica started, but stopped when she noticed Jughead.

- Well who do we have here, and what on earth are you two doing?

- Well, V. Jughead here was just about to join the blue and gold, Betty said, while Jughead scratched his neck and smiled awkwardly.

Veronica looked at her confused.

- You know the school's newspaper, that I run?

- Right... Veronica said, clearly not interested.

- So you're Jughead, huh? she asked curiously.

- I am, and you are?

- Veronica Lodge, aka head of the cheerleaders and Betty's best friend.

Betty saw the way Veronica was looking at Jughead and quickly changed the subject.

- So was there anything you wanted to talk to me about? She asked, still a little mad about her rude disruption.

- Well yeah, but I'll just call you later, and let you two get back to it.

And with that, she left. But not before giving Jughead a flirtatious look, which made Betty roll her eyes.

- So, what do you want me to do first? Jughead asked trying to lighten up the mood and make it less awkward.

- Right, let me show you, Betty said and opened the computer.