The fight

- Well?
Archie said impatiently looking at Veronica.
- I don't think she bought it, she didn't really seem to care-
- Damn it Veronica! You had one job!
He yelled at her, before realising the door to the blue and gold still was open. He took her arm and dragged her outside before continuing.
- You literally had one thing to do, and you couldn't even do that
He continued to yell at her.
- Relax, even if she didn't believe it I'm sure next part of our plan will work
- It better
He said giving her a threatening look.
- Seriously you need to work on that look, it's not scary at all. Now I understand why Jughead aren't scared of you
- Just don't mess anything else up
He said before leaving. Veronica looked after him with an annoyed look, before going back to the school. She knew it wouldn't be easy, but at this point she was ready to do anything to break them apart. Even if it meant teaming up with a dumb football player, and ruining her friendship with Betty. Veronica had for a while been jealous of Betty. They were very good friends when they were younger, but suddenly Betty seemed to think she was better than her, which in Veronica's mind she definitely wasn't. To be honest Veronica could probably get any guy at the school. But not Jughead and that was what, she liked about him. In the blue and gold room Betty and Jughead were kissing until Jughead suddenly pulled back.
- What did Veronica want?
He asked looking at her. Betty sighed and sat up from Jughead's lap.
- She just wanted to tell me how big of a player you were.
Betty said rolling her eyes.
- I'm sure it's just one of her ridiculous plans about breaking us up
- But why would she say that? I mean isn't she your best friend?
Jughead asked in confusion.
- Veronica isn't friends with anyone except herself. In reality she's just a bitch who thinks she's better than everyone else
She said crossing her arms.
- Don't you think that's a bit harsh?
Jughead asked. He was surprised to hear Betty talk that way about anyone, especially a girl she once had been so close with. If he was being honest he didn't really like that side of her, the bitchy side.
- We were close, but that was a long time ago and no offence, but I know Veronica a lot better than you do
- You may know her better, but still don't you think your being a bit harsh?
- Actually I don't, and what, are you on her side now?!
- I'm not on anybody's side! I just don't like hearing you talk like that about your former best friend
Jughead said standing up.
- I don't know why your being such a brat about this
- I'm not I just thought you were different
Jughead yelled, and they both became silent. He regretted the words the second they came out of his mouth. Betty stood up.
- What the hell is that supposed to mean
She asked. Her fists were clenched and she had tears in her eyes.
- Betty-
Was all he could say, before she stormed out. Jughead was mad. At her but also at himself. The last thing he wanted was to hurt her, and that was exactly, what he had done. The rest of the day neither of them could concentrate. They were both very sad and didn't really care about, what the teacher said. When school was over they both went home without saying anything to each other. Betty went home crying. She didn't want to leave her room at all, which Alice thought was very weird,  but she let her. When Jughead got home he started throwing stuff around, until he suddenly broke downJugh. Even though he almost never cried, a few tears managed to escape his now red and sad eyes. After a couple of hours of crying, Betty now sat up staring into the wall. Suddenly she got a message, and when she looked at her phone her eyes widened. It was Archie. Apparently he had seen her crying though her window.

A: Are you okay? Saw you crying through the window

At first she didn't move at all, she was a little shocked. Archie hadn't spoken to her at all, since they broke up, and now he actually seemed to care about her. She got kind of suspicious since this didn't seem like him at all. Even when they were dating, he didn't really care about her feelings, and he almost never texted her or asked her, how she was. Before she could text back, he sent her another text.

A: It's Jughead isn't it? I told you you would regret choosing that scumbag over me

Betty sighed before walking over to the window, seeing Archie staring at her with a creepy smile. She quickly closed the curtains and turned off her phone. Honestly she wasn't surprised, at how Archie reacted on her crying. Trying to act like he cared, and after that didn't work, talk bad about Jughead, showing his true self. It was a little time later, around seven pm. It was almost getting dark outside, and Betty was writing in her diary. It had been a while since she had cried, because she realised that even though, she was sad and mad at him, her and Jughead hadn't broken up. They had just had their first fight, and even though it felt like, they weren't gonna get back on track again, she still had hope. She actually felt a bit stupid for crying that much and being so dramatic. Then she got to thinking, what if this actually was the end. What if her and Jughead actually broke up. Even though she was sad, she couldn't really figure out why she was getting so upset. Before she could think any longer, her phone buzzed, and it was Jughead.

(A/N happy New Years everyone! Because this is the first day of 2020 and it's a new year I decided I'm gonna make longer parts from now on. It's gonna take a little longer for me to upload, but I'm hoping I can still upload a few times a week. Sorry it's been a little long, it's just been kinda hard coming up with new ideas. Hope you like the new part, and I'll be back soon)