The thought of Jughead

A couple of hours later she got a text from Jughead. "Hey haven't heard from you in a while, are you okay?" He asked, and she smiled at his concern. She didn't really know what to tell him, so she told him to meet her in the blue and gold office half an hour before school tomorrow. She took a deep breath and went to the bathroom to brush her teeth. When she was done she went to bed. She didn't even bother to say goodnight to her family, and definitely not her mother. It was her fault Archie and Betty began "dating". Before going to sleep Betty laid in her bed staring at the ceiling and thinking. What did Archie mean, when he said they were gonna pay? And how did she actually feel about Jughead after all this? Before this, her feelings had been very clear, but now she wasn't so sure. Did he even like her? Witg her eyes still open, she began to picture him. His beautiful blue and green eyes and the way his black hair lightly curled out from under his beanie. His cute smile when he got embarrassed, and his perfect and sweet laugh. The way he was always concerned and worried for her, and how he always listened to her, and of course the one time she had seen him without his shirt on. How supportive he had been of her and Archie, even though she knew he didn't like him, and how she always knew, that he no matter what would always be there for her. It didn't take long before she realised she still had feelings for him. Major feelings. With the thought of Jughead on her mind, she closed her eyes and went to sleep. The next day Betty arrived a little earlier than her and Jughead had decided. She was really nervous, both because she was gonna tell him about, what happened between her and Archie, but also because she had decided to tell Jughead, how she felt about him. She didn't really know how he felt about her. Lately she had been getting all these mixed signals from him. First she was sure he didn't feel the same way, because he didn't get jealous about her and Archie at all, but then he reacted kinda weird. He was also really sweet, when she went to him after Pop's yesterday. She was a nervous wreck and didn't have any idea of, what she was going to say, she just couldn't hold it in any longer. She didn't want to make him uncomfortable, she just couldn't bare to be just friends with him any longer. She didn't realise how nervous and worried, she looked, until suddenly there was a knock on the door.