We're over

Betty knocked hard on Archie's door, and the door opened revealing his father.
- Sorry to bother you Mr. Andrews, but can I talk to your son?
- Betty? Yeah of course, he's upstairs
He said opening the door for her. Betty felt kinda bad since Fred had always been so sweet to her, and now she was about to break up with his son. Even though it seemed like a quick decision, Betty had really thought about. First of all he was kinda violent, as she had just witnessed. He hadn't hit her or anything, but he had kinda threatened her a couple of times. She didn't wanna tell anybody, since she didn't think it was that big of a deal. Second of all he would always stare at her through her window, which she thought was very creepy. She even started closing her curtains every time she was home. There were tons of other reasons, for example he had a major issue with Jughead, and she had also caught him flirting with Veronica once. She didn't even care to knock and just walked right into his room.
- We're over
She just said, waiting for him to react.
- You can't just-
- Actually I can. In fact we weren't even dating, you just told people I was your girlfriend
She said getting really pissed. She was starting to leave, before Archie grabbed her arm.
- This is about that beanie-wearing scumbag isn't it
He almost yelled.
- I'm not just gonna let you get away that easy, he's gonna pay. You're both gonna pay, if my dad wasn't h-
- Get your hands off me you lunatic, and don't you ever come near me or Jughead again
She said getting out of his grip and slapping him hard on the cheek. She then quickly walked down the stairs and out of the house. She was amazed at what she had just done, and how he had reacted. He really was a big jerk, and she couldn't believe he had just threatened her and Jughead for that matter. How could Archie call him a scumbag, when it's clearly him who's the scum. She was so mad and quickly ran to her house, and locked herself in her room. Closing her curtains of course, she didn't ever want to see Archie again.