Lunchtime

This "boyfriend-girlfriend thing" was really new to Jughead. Jughead was also Betty's first "real" boyfriend, if you didn't count Archie. They were really happy, and soon the hole school knew they were dating, including Veronica, who in fact was furious. She had really thought telling Jughead, Betty loved Sweetwater river, even though she really didn't like it would work, but of course it didn't. To be honest it wasn't really that great of a plan. But Veronica wasn't the only person who was mad. Archie weren't a big fan of Betty and Jughead either. Although neither Betty or Jughead had heard or seen him for months now, so they soon forgot about his "threat". Archie didn't though, he and Veronica had also started talking, and he wanted to use her as a part of his plan. His plan to get revenge on the new and unfortunately for him happy couple. It was lunchtime, and Betty and Jughead had decided to work on an article for the blue and gold. Suddenly Veronica barged in, and claimed she needed to talk to Betty. Betty gave Jughead an annoyed look and followed Veronica out the door.
- So, what did you want to talk about?
- I heard that you and Jughead have started hanging out
Veronica said trying to avoid the fact that they were in fact a couple.
- Actually we're dating, but go on
Betty said correcting Veronica.
- Oh, I just heard he was kind of a player, and for my-
Betty gave Veronica a angry look.
- I mean for your sake I just wanted to tell you
Veronica said trying to act, like she actually cared about Betty's feelings.
- I'll be sure to keep that in mind
Betty said turning around and leaving, before Veronica could say anything else. Suddenly Archie appeared a few meters behind Veronica. He had been hiding at some lockers.