How did you know that

The knock continued although Betty tried to ignore it.
- Go away!
She sobbed not wanting to talk to anyone.
- Betty, it's me
Archie said not want to leave her like this.
- Can I come in?
He asked a little after, but Betty was to caught up crying and couldn't answer him. She also had no idea what to say to him. After a while of silence Archie gently pushed the door open, seeing Betty sobbing uncontrollably into her pillow. He walked over to her bed and sat down, lightly stroking her back. He knew, she was vulnerable and needed time to heel, but he also knew, that after some time she would be ready to talk. And by talking he meant get back together, which was all he wanted. Okay, he hadn't treated her very well, while they were together. And yes he had been flirting with other girls, while trying to get her to forgive him. But nonetheless he loved her, or he loved having power over her. She was most definitely one of the hottest girls at school, but also one of the hardest ones to get. He liked that kind of challenge, and the way people looked at them, when they were together. Like they were meant for each other. Maybe his love for her wasn't mutual, but he was sure, that with time she would be forced to love him back. And now with Jughead out of the picture, all he had to do was help her forget him, which shouldn't be that hard, as she thought he had tried to cheat on her with no other than her best friend. Betty was still crying and none of them said anything for a while, until Betty had calmed down a bit, and Archie broke the silence.
- Do you wanna go to Pop's?
He asked, and she forced on a little smile while slightly nodding her head. The hole ride to Pop's was completely silent, as none of them knew what to say to each other. Betty was confused, why did she had this sudden liking towards Archie. And did Jughead really try to kiss Veronica. She tried to shake her thoughts off, but she couldn't help but look over at him once in a while.

When they arrived at Pop's they ordered some food and sat down at a booth right beside the window. Betty leaned her head on the window, while Archie tried making conversation.
- So are you doing anything this weekend?
Betty didn't answer, but continued to look out the window. She didn't want to talk to him, to anybody for that matter. At this point she had no idea, why she even agreed to go with him. Yes she felt as if he had changed, but come on. Who was she kidding, it was Archie. The boy who constantly flirted with other girls while being with her, and the guy who never cared about her feelings. When they were together, he used to watch her through her window, which really creeped her out. There was no way he could've changed, at least not for the better. Archie was tired of Betty ignoring him, and decided to say it to her outright.
- Look Betty, I'm sorry that Jughead tried to kiss Veronica
She turned her head.
- But now you can focus on moving on and forget abou-
Betty cut him off.
- How did you know that
She asked, her voice slightly raised. When he didn't answer she asked him again.
- I never told you that Archie, how did you know that!?
She yelled, and he looked down. In fact she had not once told him, why she was crying and so unhappy, and there was no way he could've guessed it on his own.
- I can't believe this
She said standing up, beginning to leave.
- what about your food!
Archie yelled after her, but she just continued walking.