Caught

At pops Jughead and Betty was sitting in a booth, talking and laughing.
- So I never got to ask you, why you were so nervous, when I came to get you this morning?
- Oh well...
Betty thought of something to say, she didn't wanna lie to him, but they were having a really good time, and she didn't want to ruin that by mentioning Archie.
- Archie came by my house today, and I thought it was you, so I opened the door
She sighed, and Jughead's smile immediately disappeared.
- Oh
He said trying not to sound too jealous.
- What did he want?
- He just wanted to hang out
- And what did you tell him?
Betty waited a little before answering.
- I know you two don't like each other, so I told him, I was going out with Veronica
Jughead tried to act cool about it, but he was a little sad. She lied about hanging out with him. I mean he didn't want Archie to be out for him, but the fact that Betty didn't want him to know hurt him a bit. Suddenly the doorbell rang and someone walked in. Betty turned her face to see who it was, only to be met with an angry and furious look. It was Archie and he walked right over to them and began yelling.
- You told me, you were going out with Veronica! You lied to me!
- I was suspecting that you two were hanging out, but I didn't think you would lie to me about it!
- Relax Archie I just didn't wan-
Betty said trying to calm him down, until she was cut off by Jughead.
- Yeah relax Archie. It's not her fault you hate me
- And you, I told you to stay away from her!
Archie screamed at Jughead.
- You mean you threatened me. Well guess what, I don't care!
Jughead said standing up.
- You did what!?
Betty yelled also standing up.
- Yes I told him to stay away from you, because you're my girlfriend, not his!
Archie yelled before turning back to Jughead.
- And I warned you about what would happen if you didn't
He suddenly lashed out at him, but Jughead stepped back, and he missed.
- Are you serious right now!
Jughead yelled, before Archie hit him in the face. Jughead pushed him back and was just about to beat the shit out of him, until Pop Tate stepped in between them.
- I don't want that kind of violent behaviour in my diner! Out! Now! The both of you!
They both immediately went home leaving Betty alone in the booth.