Character Introduction

Name: Alexis Fujimoto

Age: 20

Pet: Sora, a black and white Husky

Hair colour: Blonde/gold hair.

Eye colour: Blue

Occupation: A singer/songwriter, lead singer of a band (formerly).

Personality: Alexis is a funny, kind, caring girl. Alexis loves being with her friends and she loves being in a band. Alexis does tend to show an angel-like smile on her face but, sometimes when someone gets on her nerves that's when she can get scary and angry. Alexis is also known to be a Vixen sometimes if she's up to her old tricks or when someone gets on her bad side.

Likes: Singing, writing songs, her pet dog Sora, playing her guitar, singing to the warlords, horse riding, doing street performances.

Dislikes: Nobunaga being a jerk & being bossy towards her, Hideyoshi threatening her, being moved to Japan, getting picked on, Ieyasu talking badly about her, Shingen's flirting, Yukimura's nickname for her (Boar lady)

Description: Alexis Fujimoto was born and raised in Ontario Canada. Her parents immigrated to Canada a few years ago before her mother found out she was pregnant with her. Alexis spends a lot of time writing songs, performing on the streets and performing with her band. Alexis also has a dog called Sora, who is a black and white husky, he's been with Alexis when she got him when she was 16 years old. Alexis was happy in Canada, writing songs and performing with her band but, that came to an end when her parents told her they were moving back to Kyoto.

Alexis was angered and upset by this because she loved being in Canada and being with her friends but, she and her family were moving back to Kyoto. Once Alexis got to Kyoto, she tried to so hard to find a job and fit in but, no matter how hard she tried, she didn't feel as if she fitted in Kyoto because of how different she was.

One night, after a street performance, Alexis and Sora were walking home one night until she decided to visit Honno-Ji temple where her father popped the question to her mother. Alexis stared at the temple for a moment until it started to rain. Suddenly, a flash of lightning appeared and then Alexis was sent back in time along with Sora. Right after she was sent back 500 years into the past, Alexis met Nobunaga and the other warlords after saving his life and this is where her story begins...

A/n I decided to rewrite this story because I wasn't happy with the chapters but, I will try my best to make it better and make a few love scenes for Alexis and Kenshin.