My Life Was About To Get Turned Upside Down

ALEXIS'S POV

It had been a few weeks since I moved to Japan. I still felt like an outsider when I first arrived here and no one wanted to talk to me or hire me because of how different I was. I didn't feel as if I belonged here but, aside from that, I still have Sora as my best friend and I was able to do some street performances to take my mind off things, earn a bit of cash and it also keeps me calm. The new plan was to save up enough money from my performances and get the heck out of Japan and back to Canada where I belong and be with my bandmates again.

Sora and I walked through the park and I was humming one of the songs that I wrote earlier while Sora ran ahead of me and he started barking at me while wagging his tail.

"*Woof! woof!!*"

"I'm coming, Sora, don't run so far ahead of me."

Sora wagged his tail as he waited for me to catch up with him. Once I caught up with him, we got to the usual spot where we saw fellow musicians and singers. I smiled at them and I thought to myself.

'I might feel like an outsider here in Japan but, that doesn't mean I can't chill out here and play my songs here at the park with fellow musicians.'

Sora was able to find the perfect spot for me and then I got set up. I sat down on the park bench after leaving my guitar case open to let some of the passer-buyers leave their spare change in it. I adjusted the strings on my guitar and I tested the music notes before playing one of my songs while Sora sat next to my guitar case and wagging his tail like the loyal friend he is.

Play Video~ (A/n I couldn't find the full female version of this song so, this will do)

Fairy, where you going?
I'm bringing the lights to you right there
The stars will shine just like a gift to you!

Oh yeah! Can you hear my voice is calling for you?
Oh yeah! I waited all my life to be with you
Oh yeah! Can you stay right here till my heart will want you?
Oh yeah! Oh yeah!

The moon and sun are celebrating with us
Did you forget all what we felt in the past?
Why don't you share with me the love that you got?
Now I can't find my right inspiration

Snowing, keep going, keep smiling to me as old times
Holding, keep going, but the clock is still repeating over, but.

Fairy, where you going?
I'm bringing the lights to you right there
The stars will shine just like a gift to you!

Why? Why? Why? Don't say goodbye!

Once I finished playing, a couple of people gathered to hear me and then they clapped for me. I stood up and I took a bow. They all praised me for my talent while giving me spare change and some of the kids rubbed Sora's belly and he enjoyed it, he's like my mascot in a way to attract attention. One of the kids tickled Sora's chin and she asked me.

"I love your dog, what's his name?"

"His name is Sora."

"What a cool name!"

Sora liked that compliment and then he licked the little girl's face making her giggle. Just then, one of my old friends, Layla who moved to Japan a few years earlier after graduating from high school, came over to me with a smile and she said to me.