It Looks Like Things Are About To Get Interesting

ALEXIS' POV

With Nobunaga's strong arm around my waist and his offer ringing in my ears, rationality crumbled around me.

"So what do you say, Alexis? will you rule the world beside me?"

I smiled at Nobunaga and I said to him.

"I'm sorry My Lord, I'm gonna have to decline."

"Hm? why?"

"Firstly, I'm not ready for that sort of commitment and I've still got my goal as a singer to achieve too."

I got out of his grip and then Nobunaga said to me.

"You can't deny me, Alexis. I always get what I want."

"No you won't and I already denied you, also please forgive me for what I'm about to do."

Nobunaga looked at me confused and I looked at Sora.

"Sora, get him, boy!!"

Sora growled and then started barking at Nobunaga to make him get away from me.

"What the?!"

Sora continued to bark and growl at Nobunaga while I made a run for it after grabbing my guitar case and my bag. Sora followed after me once we escaped from the camp. I panted in exhaustion after running and then Sora looked behind to make sure no one followed us.

"Are we in the clear?"

"*Woof!*"

"I'll take that as a yes, good job back there."

I said as I tossed a doggie treat for Sora from my bag. I stood upright and I said to myself.

"I doubt this not the end of it, Sora, I'm beginning to think we have been sent back in time but, the question is, how did it happen?"

Sora turned his head to the side with a confused look on his face.

"Why am I asking you for? you're a dog for god's sake."

Sora barked at me in response.  I tried to think about how we ended up here until I realised that I might have changed Japan's history.

So, from the original Japanese history, Nobunaga was supposed to have died at Honno-Ji and after that happened, Mitsuhide started a rebellion that gained him control of the country for three days until Hideyoshi returned and he killed him. But, when I travelled back in time, I saved Nobunaga and now that he is alive, Mitsuhide's coup can't happen...does this mean history has changed?'

Suddenly my thoughts were interrupted when I heard the soft chiming of bells and dry leaves being crushed under someone's foot.

"Young lady, what are you doing in the woods this late at night?"

I turned around and I saw a weathered-looking man with a chiselled face walking towards me with a smile on his face.

'A Buddhist monk?'

"I am called Kennyo, and I am a travelling monk. Perhaps I can be of assistance to you?"

'Stranger danger!!'

I shouted in my head and then Sora got in front of me and then he growled and barked at Kennyo protectively.

"Oh my, what a loyal friend you've got there."

"T-Thank you, I appreciate your assistance but, I'm fine besides, I've got Sora."

Sora continued to growl at Kennyo and then he took a long stride towards me only to put a hand on my shoulder.