The start of the beginning.

(Hey fans, readers, and lost strays. *warning* I typically write sad stories, because I am often depressed but then moves toward a warm story. If you are at all sensitive to suicide, sex, drugs, fighting, etc then maybe you should choose a different story. For the ones who love drenching stories with many highs and lows, have fun! I love feed back and comments too. If you have requests I'm all for it. I'm getting back into writing fan fiction to deal with my own issues. So if you have any requests at all, message, comment etc. I know most anime's and I do yuri and yaoi too. Check out some of my other stories.)

*POV of Hinata Hyuga*
'Up, down, left, right, white, grey, black, purple....blue... ' I thought to myself as my eyes wandered about my room. I lay in my bed, thinking over everything over and over again....my thoughts are often my enemy yet my only friend. Friends look out for each other right? Sometimes it really feels like my only true friend is myself. My thoughts are always there. Always, quick to question everything. From every movement to every scene, played out in my imaginative fragmented mind. I could see chakra with my eyes, but I cannot see someone's true nature inside there bodies. Sadness. Sickness. Happy. Pride. Honer. Hope....
I wished constantly for a change from this emotional stateI was stuck in. Someone to come save me. I had already saved myself the best I could, physically, although saving yourself mentally takes more than determination. My comrades and acquaintances often died or were injured from fights and battles. Wounds can heal but mental wounds will always be there. We just get comfortable with them. My teammates Kiba Inuzuka and Shino Aburame are friends but they lately have drifted more into there own life, family and secret missions from the Hokage, Tsunade Senju. I was left alone, people find love and move on all the time. I wished for something to move my soul into something greater than my thoughts spiraling into itself again and again.
After awhile of thinking I decided to make some tea and shower.
Grabbing a large towel off the rack that was alongside the white tile wall, inside my bathroom. I turned my shower on and quickly got in. I preferred colder showers and girly smelling soaps. The soap I had used were bright and smelled somewhat of pomegranate and tomato. Sweet yet homey. I finished very soon and moved through my home. I was a chunin now. I lived alone. I dressed in my usual purple clothes, fishnets and ninja gear. It was almost time to wander into the world that was so cold and overwhelming.

(This was a introduction to Hinata and how her life has come to so far. Next chapter will be more interesting. Like my story and read my other works. See you next times kittens.)