A coldless night.

(Hello!! Enjoy kittens! )
*POV in Naruto*
I was released from the hospital a couple weeks ago, Hinata and I have truly grown very close. I thought about her constantly, somehow I managed to talk Lady Tsunade into letting me stay by telling her how much I had fallen in love. I still hadn't told Hinata that I loved her. I almost did that day in the hospital, but that man interrupted me. He hasn't come back since then, the Hyuga clan still bothers Hinata now and then about it, but they simply have mostly cut her off from the family money and events they have. I think is pretty messed up of them to do. Soon she'll be evicted from her apartment she stays at, she payed with from money from the family, so I told her she can stay with me. Tonight will be the first night she stays over at my place so I've been working on cleaning it. I've never really been the kind of guy to clean my house up a lot but a women like that, can make you do things you don't like. Right now I walked from the store back to my apartment, the only food I had was ramen and microwaveable food or rotten food like curdled milk and outdated pudding. I even cleaned my bedsheets and clothes. I guess I was nervous, I wanted to tell her tonight that I loved her. I just didn't know how yet. I wanted it to be special for her.
*POV in Hinata* Tonight was the night! I'm finally going to get to stay over at Naruto's. Most of my things are packed away but I made sure to leave out my favorite clothes to wear. I took a shower and put on a periwinkle purple dress and a nice bra and underwear that was red with pink tsubaki flowers printed on them. Black thigh highs with black leather small heels. I couldn't wait, It had been a couple weeks since we had sex that time. I wanted to have him again... he told me he wanted to do something special too. I blushed at the thought. It was all so exciting! It was almost noon now, time to head over to Naruto's! I could barely lock my apartment up, dropping my keys! I was so excited to see him again!
*POV in Naruto's*
I looked over my apartment to make sure I didn't leave anything messed up. As soon as I go to close my living room window, I was getting kinda cold in here, I hear a knock on my door. I smiled, I knew who it was, I shouted. "Doors open! Come on in!" I close the window. The door clicks, opening and shutting. I turn to see the most gorgeous women I had ever seen, she looked immaculate tonight. I slowly made my way to her, savoring every thing about her. The dress, her skin, her eyes, her black silky hair and her pink smiling lips waiting for me to kiss them. "Hi Naruto!" She greeted me setting her things on my couch. "Hey, beautiful. I hope you weren't to cold on your way over." I embraced her into a warm hug, her head on my chest. We both smiled. "It wasn't too bad." She whispered in her soft voice that I just loved like warm tea on a cold winter night. My stomach rumbled and she giggled. "Hungry?" I nodded. "Yea, I'll go start dinner. Just make yourself at home, alright?" I kissed her for a moment then took off to warm are dinner I had already bought at a shop. I wasn't a very good cook so buying dumplings and rice balls from a shop was the best I could do for now.
*POV in Hinata*
I sat waiting for Naruto, he seemed different tonight. After waiting about 15 minutes he came back into the living room and placed dumplings and rice balls in front of us both. "This looks delicious Naruto" I took a bite of one of the sweet dumplings. "Mmmmnn.." he watched me with soft loving eyes. "Aren't you going to eat?" He blinked for a second, I think he was day dreaming which made me giggle at the thought. "Yes." He chuckled and we both ate our food. He finished first of course, he starred at the table. "Is something bothering you?" I said while taking the last bite. He smiled and looked back up at me, those blue eyes looking so pure. He smiled at me and picked up are plates and left to the kitchen. I was a bit confused by this, it seems like somethings bothering him but I don't know what it is. He soon came back, sitting next to me. He grabbed my hands and kissed them both up to the wrists. "Hinata... I've wanted to tell you this for weeks...but I do, love you. So very much." This made me smile so much. "Is that what was bothering you?" I giggled, he looked confused as I blushed. "I love you too" he smiled and pulled me into a passionate kiss, are lips moving almost like the dancing before. The heat was there flowing through us bother. He had dominated my shyness, I almost didn't feel it with him anymore at all. Our faces both red, I pulled him closer making us lay on the couch. Kissing until we both broke to breath heavily, gasping for air. He spoke "it gets better everytime I kiss you."

(Hey kittens! I have to stop because some people are sensitive to sexual lemon content, next chapter will be very heated so skip it and head to the one after unless you are into it! See ya!)