The feeling of missing someone dear.

(Hello!!!!!! )

•••••••••••••••••••••~time warp~••••••••••••••••

*POV in Hinata's*
3 months can be lonely when you pretty much do the same thing everyday and week. On Sunday's We would go to my parents, every two weeks on Monday's I'd see lady Tsunade for updates and she would check boruto like usual. I'd clean, wash, cook and sleep. Routine day, after day. It was very boring usually, mostly I'd wonder where Naruto was and how he was doing. Boruto started crawling a little, but I'm glad he's not fully mobile yet. Autumn was over now, Halloween was super fun. I dressed Boruto up as a little dinosaur, he was super cute. My parents and I, have our usual Sunday dinners and stuff. Thanksgiving was great, we had a huge salmon and lots of cooked vegetables with rice. I only wish Naruto could have joined too. It is half way through December now, I was saddened knowing Naruto might not be home for Christmas this year. All I could do was hope for his return safely home and take care of boruto, night and day. Once in awhile my parents would take boruto for a night and I'd get to have a hot bath, relax and sleep in. Sometimes, when I go out to shop I see fellow friends and old comrades. Sometimes I miss the dangerous missions, the foreign land, the adrenaline too. Naruto is a great ninja, he will be hokage someday, I always believed in him. That used to be why I loved going out on missions too, I was strong like Naruto. Now most of the time, I just miss him. I wonder how he is doing and where he is. I always fear for him, since he's a jinchuriki he's always in danger, too. Today I was meeting up with Tsunade again, a check up on boruto and sometimes she would give me a update on Naruto's mission, too.  Around noon I set out with boruto. He was all snuggled up in the stroller, a blue blanket wrapped around him. I knocked twice on Tsunades office door. Shizune opened it. "Oh! Hinata come in" shizune smiled at me. I made my way inside, lady Tsunade sitting looking tired. "Soooooo much paperwork...ugh..." she mumbled. "Hello Lady Tsunade." I spoke, she looked up at me with a smile. "Hinata! Just the person I wanted to see!" She got up from her desk to come see boruto. Boruto giggled as Tsunade picked him up. "You look more like Naruto everytime I see you! Except cuter!" Boruto giggled and made baby gibberish while she held him. "Hinata, I have some news on Naruto as well." I smiled wide. "You do?! Is it good or bad!?" I nearly almost yelled at her. "Wow! Calm down! Naruto and the squad he's on, is returning. They will be back in a couple days." I wanted to jump for joy. Tsunade smiled setting Boruto back in his stroller. "Sorry! I got excited a bit! I just can't wait to see him..." I was a bit embarrassed for shouting. Tsunade laughed at me. "It's fine Hinata. Boruto seems healthy and well too." She sat back down at her desk. I smiled at her. "That's good. Anything else?" I couldn't think because I was so distracted on the thought Naruto's coming home! Tsunade cleared her throat. "Nope, just come in next on the usual time. Oh, do be careful though theirs a awful cold going around!" Tsunade said as I walked, waving as I went out the door. I raced home practically to start getting things ready and right, for when Naruto gets back. Everything had to be just right! I had to finish putting up the holiday decorations and clean everything! Boruto is kinda a handful so I forget to dust a lot. I just could wait to see that crooked handsome smile and those blue eyes. His smell. His voice. His touch. I just couldn't wait. I had so many ideas...so many things to wanted to tell him...the sooner it was the longer the minutes, the hours and days seemed....

(Hello! Kinda a short chapter, and I haven't updated in a bit but this is something, wouldn't be Naruto if I didn't include all that filler! Hah! Anyway, please like, comment and follow. See ya next chapter, kittens! )