Bruises and bandages.

(I hope everyone is enjoying it so far! Please comment and like! I'm going to try and put ad much chapters on this as possible! Please tell me your feed back or what you do and don't like, kittens!)
*POV in Hinata*
It had been 3 days since the day me and Naruto had are moment. Naruto was in the hospital because Sakura broke his nose. Since then, everyone had heard about what happened, they look at me different. My own family insists I do not see him again, but I can't do that. It's to the point where my own clan has hired a man to follow me around to make sure I don't. Last night my father and mother told they forbids that I become romantically involved with Naruto. They forbidded I date a monster. Naruto was the jinchūriki of the leaf village, but he isn't a monster. I am a adult, a chunin now. I live alone, I can make my own decisions I told them but my father insisted he would not have another disgraceful embarrassment like that again. That word, disgrace. It holds so much hate. I don't care though. It's my life not theres. I just had to figure out how to ditch this investigator that is hired to watch me. Naruto couldn't come to me, so I have to go to him! I have to see Naruto! I need to! So I ran, faster than ever before! To lose this man following me.

It took me 2 hours but I finally did it. I had lost him, now I just had to see Naruto. I ran over to his hospital window, but someone was already inside speaking to him, so I eves-dropped on there conversation. "Naruto. What you did was not ok! I'm more concerned about you being so careless though! Could you imagine if someone dangerous would have found you two, and not Sakura and Sai? Like the Akatsuki. They could have easily taken you!" The voice was Lady Tsunade, she sounded pretty angry. "Grandma Tsunade.. I'm sorry I guess I just got caught up in the moment... is all..." Naruto spoke in a tired and groggy town since he had bandages over his nose, sounded somewhat as if he had a cold. "Nevermind that, the head of the Hyuga clan spoke to me a day or so ago. He was furious with the actions you two took. He insists that I keep you two away from each other. So after you're healed I'm sending you out again with Jiraiya. You absolutely cannot be making mistakes like that right now." Those words pierced my chest like I had been broken in half, my eyes weld with tears but before I could cry Naruto yelled furiously at Tsunade back. "Listen grandma! I won't have that!! I love to go off and train but you cannot tell me who I can see and who I can't! And I don't give a damn if the Hyuga says no! It isn't up to them anyway it's up to Hinata and me!" Tsunade crosses her arms at that. Naruto's nose had started bleeding again from how loud he was screaming at her. "Of course. You never change Naruto. You acted the same way about Sasuke. Stubborn and set in your ways but I don't care. You WILL go with Jiraiya for the sake of the village, I am the Hokage and you WILL listen this time!" She yelled back as she walked out the door slamming it shut. I couldn't believe what I had just heard.... I could hardly move..I was even unsure if I should go in the room. Naruto wept as blood seeped through his bandages. "...I will..not..." he cried quietly. I sat there nervous to intrude. I wiped my tears away, I cannot let Naruto down, I have to see him even if this may be the last time before he's sent away! So I slide through the window and curtains. Naruto surprised quickly wiping away his tears to try and hide them from me. The blood now trickling down his face. "Oh... Hinata... umm.. hey..how are you..?" He tried to act tough but I knew he was upset and in pain. "Hey..I'm alright.. are you ok?" I walked to him and sat on the chair beside his bed. "Yea of course I'm fine!" I could tell he was in pain from the blood still dripping down from his nose. The black eye bruising his handsome face, but his eyes were still blue as the summer sky I could drown in them, any day. I started to change the bandages with the ones in the bedside dresser for him, he clenched his teeth to hide the pain. "Hinata..... we should talk about what we did...you know.." he seemed worried and I knew why. He hasn't known I already knew. "Yes Naruto... I'm sorry... if you want me to stay away...I can.." I really didn't want to. I just wanted to hear him say what he wanted. "No... Hinata....I don't want you to go away ....I want you to be with me...I can't stop...well thinking about you..these past three days I haven't thought about anything else..." he blushed as he muttered that out as I wrapped up his face. This made me smile. "Naruto...me too." I blushed remember what we had done again. He looked up at me and smiled even through the pain. "It's just...grandma Tsunade wants to send me away with Jiraiya and your family...I guess won't have it." He frowned now. I gathered my courage up and kissed him in the cheek. "Listen Naruto. I know...." the kiss made him smile a bit. "Hinata... What about your family..?" I could tell he was worried. "Naruto ? Are you really gonna let them stop us? They have no power over me or you..." I blushed. Naruto wouldn't let them stop us right? Where was his outgoing spirit? "What about you Hinata? Do you want to be with me?" He said all muggy from his nose being broken. "Of course. Naruto I have loved you since we were children" I was flustered now blushing, luckily I was sitting down I just might fall. His eyes widened. "L-loved?" He looked shocked his mouth opened with a gasp. I had realized what I had said, freaking out at this point! What had I just done! It was way to early! I looked away and said nothing as I was scared he'd change his mind now. "Hinata. Why didn't you say so before?" He grabbed my shoulder to turn me back to him. My lips shook from being nervous, he was so strong and outgoing. "I-I...." I couldn't say a thing he was looking at me so strangely now. "Hinata...? I...umm.." he looked down now. "I umm... lov-" he was cut off by a man bursting through the hospital room door. It was the man hired to watch me. "Lady Hinata! Come with me now! You are not allowed to be here!" Both of are attention was moved to this man. Naruto looked pissed.

(Heh gotta wait to find out next chapter to figure out what happens!! See ya kittens!)