Joyous moments.

(Ok, chapter 13!! Wow! )
*POV of Tsunade*
I waited all night, waiting for Hinata to come see me like I had told Naruto to have her do. I decided to let it go till morning, if she doesn't come to see me by noon tomorrow I'm going to send someone to retrieve her for me. I could not risk what I think might be happening.
*POV of naruto*
Hinata stirred rubbing her eyes. "W-what?" I smiled at her messy hair, crawling I bed next to her. "How are you feeling? Honey" I kissed her softly on the lips. "I feel better than earlier" she smiled and we kissed passionately for a couple minutes, cuddling and rolling about. She giggled as my stomach rumbled. "Hungry again huh?" I grinned. "Yea, oh and I brought dinner home too." She smiled. "If you don't hurry I'm gonna eat it all first!" She giggled more leaping up and running into the living room, I followed her quickly sitting next to her on the couch. She set out the food I had ordered out for us, splitting it between us. "Good choice! I haven't had barbecue in quite awhile!" I grinned as she wolfed it down. "Oh yea, grandma Tsunade wants to see you, but I guess it's kinda late now." She looked up from the food. "She wants to see me? Hmm. I'll go see her in the morning." We both ate our food down. I went to go wash up, I still had dirt on my face from training that day. Throwing my dirty shirt to the bathroom floor and clothes I quickly hopped into the shower.
*POV of Hinata*
I cleaned up our dinner mess as Naruto went to shower. "Tsunade wants to see me...? Maybe she has a special mission for me and my squad." I spoke to myself. I quickly brushed my hair and pushed Tsunade out of my mind, instead I thought about Naruto. He was so perfect in every way. I thought endlessly about how caring and loving he was for me. Today was a good day, I got most of my stuff moved and packed over here by now and Naruto didn't seem to mind one bit that his apartment now someone looked feminine or smelled like scented candles and tea. I was so overcome with joy, everything was seeming to work out just like I dreamed as a young girl.

(Kinda a short chapter but don't worry there's a purpose, if you're sensitive to vulgar lemon content skip the next chapter, although you will miss out on some great content. See ya kittens!)