A breath of fresh air.

(hi! Hope you're enjoying it so far! Remember to comment, like and follow! Seriously, I see you guys reading almost instantly after I post a chapter, damn, comment! Or like please! It gives me inspiration to write for you guys!! I am pushing out like 2 chapters or more a day for you all! Even a simple like or a heart in the comments, even a hateful tip is something! It takes seconds! Please 🙂 )
*POV in a Naruto's*
A month or so goes by, lady Tsunade still came for her check ups almost everyday now, we were getting closer and closer everyday. She poked and prodded at Hinata. "This baby is strong, I'm worried that it's chakra level seems to be growing everyday more. It's almost half a normal persons chakra now. Normally a baby has a quarter of normal persons chakra." Hinata and I gripped each other's hands tight. "As long as you don't feel any pressure, sharp pains or spotting of blood then we will continue as planned. If there is any change at all, summon me with this scroll!" Tsunade slammed a green and red scroll onto the coffee table. "Ok-k" Hinata was obviously worried gripping my hand tighter. I cleared my throat. "Grandma Tsunade, can we talk in the other room. Please?" I kissed my lovers hand as she looked at me puzzled. "It's alright, I just need to talk to her,ok?" Hinata nodded. "Ok, quickly though I have a lunch meeting." Tsunade putting her hands on her hips. "Now come lets go." I quickly followed her into the kitchen, I whispered quietly. "Hey...grandma...can I please go out for a day...please?" Tsunade crosses her arms glaring at me. "Why. You know I can't do that Naruto." I frowned and whispered begging her. "Please...this will be me and Hinata's first Christmas together...I'd like to get her something...even if I need a escort...please....I'll come right back...just give me a couple hours...please..." Tsunade sighed showing me some sympathy, she knew what it was like to be in love once. "Alright, but you will get a escort, 2 hours the limit and you cannot leave the village grounds or I will never allow this again. Don't speak of anything we are doin-" I cut her off hugging her. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" She pulled me off of her. "Naruto. I mean it. Not. A. Word." She looked stern. "I know grandma...oh and please don't tell Hinata I want it to be a surprise.." I grinned. "In a hour, I will send someone to your door, don't be late. Oh, and what will you tell Hinata if she will not know?" I didn't think of that. "Hmm...I don't know... I'll think of something." Tsunade raises an eyebrow at me. "Ok. Remember don't be late and you only get 2 hours out then right back inside Naruto, I'm trusting you." She turned away walking through the house, gathering her things. I jumped for joy in the kitchen dancing back to the living room as Tsunade left, locking the door behind her. "Why are you so excited? And what was that all about?" Hinata questioned me. Oh no, I had to still think of something. A excuse. Itching the back of my head nervously "ummm...oh! I just was asking her about...ummm getting some new shoes.." shoes? Really that was the best I could think of? "Shoes? What's wrong with the ones you have? It's not like you even wear shoes in the house either." She was suspicious. "I just wanted to go get some new ones..the old ones are ummm.. smelly.." that wasn't a lie, my shoes did reek. Hinata gave me a strange look. "Ok? So why was that so secret?" She crossed her legs. "I just didn't want to bother you with senseless shoe talk..and I'm going to get them today. Tsunade is going to let me leave for two whole hours. Would you like anything from the stores or shops?" She smiled "oh! Shops! I want to go!" I sighed at her. "Hinata you know you can't go. If people see that belly of yours they will start asking questions." That wasn't a lie though, Tsunade did not want word getting out of this, who knows what trouble it would bring, people thought we were off training for the last almost 6-7 months.
After a hour past, Hinata decided to take a nap after eating 3 sandwiches. I waited by the door. "Tap..Tap..tap.." there were 3 light knocks on the door, creaking open with a whisper a women spoke. "hey..Naruto..?" I quickly opened it wider to see Sakura. "Sakura...? You're my escort..?" I had no idea she knew of any of this. "Yes. Come on let's go. We can catch up on the way around the village." I nodded quickly following her, she locked the door behind us. The cold air hot my face, it had been so long since I smelled fresh air. "Wow..." I muttered lost in the bare trees and dry leaves on the ground. Sakura smacked me in the head. "Hey idiot! We only have 2 hours and I want to know everything lady Tsunade isn't telling me!" I certainly did not miss Sakura's abusive nature. "Owww..ok ok.."
(Hehe ok! Gotta wait till next chapteeeerrrr!!)