Thirsty for love.

(Hellooo! Welcome haha! Hope you all are still enjoying it! Really trying to push out chapters!)
••••••••••••••••••~Time warp~•••••••••••••••••••
It had been 3 more months now, Hinata had grown quite a bit now her belly made it so most of her clothes didn't fit anymore. she was at about 6 months now.
*POV in Hinata's*
I groaned as I rubbed my belly. My feet hurt, my back hurt, I sweated constantly, even sex hurt. Turning the tub faucet, I loved baths. Pouring some lavender bubble bathe in and salt I waited for it to fill.
*POV in Naruto's*
I walked through the house but suddenly I had to pee, running to the bathroom walking in. "Hey!! Naruto!!" Hinata was in the bath, bubbles overflowing the edges, candles around the edges. "Hey beautiful" I chuckled flipping up the toilet seat to pee. "Naruto!!! I'm in here!!!" She seemed kinda angry tossing bubbles at me. I finished peeing, shaking my soft member. "We only have one bathroom, I had to take a leak." I chuckled some more flushing the toilet. "Still!!" She blushed crossing her arms. All the sudden I got a great idea, I tossed my shorts down stepping in the bath. "Naruto! What are you doing?" She blushed. "It looked so inviting I couldn't resist" I got in moving next to her. "Mmm..smells so good in here too" it had been quite awhile since we had been intimate and god forbids there wasn't really a place to jerk off even if I wanted to, without her finding out. "I'm not in the mood Naruto" she sighed. "That's alright, can't I take a bath with my favorite pretty lady?" I kissed her cheek. "I do miss it though." She blushed. "It's ok honey I know." I chuckled as she blushed more. I washed her hair as she washed mine. We stayed embracing each other, kissing and washing each other until the water got cold. I wrapped her in a big red towel, I went commando though. Hinata giggled at me as I flexed for her, my muscles glistening in the light. "Sexy" she laughed at me passing me by, rubbing her belly over the towel. The hardest part of this pregnancy was she didn't pay that much attention to me now. I yearned for her clingy attention!
*POV in Hinata's*
I was so tired, my belly ached. I crawled into bed, wrapping myself up in the blanket and quickly fell asleep. About 10 minutes later I felt a hand and lips kiss my neck, I looked over, Naruto was curled up to me. "hey beautiful" he smiled his usual crooked grin. Turning over I placed my head into his chest. Naruto pulled me into a cuddly hug, both of us falling asleep soon after.
(Hi! Please comment, like and follow!! See ya next chapter kittens!"