Fight for a miracle.

(Hello! Here we goooooo!! Chapter 28!! 2 more and that's 30!! Thank you all for reading this far! I really hope you are enjoying this story!)
*POV of Tsunade*
Only few knew about Naruto and Hinata's situation, somehow work got leaked, the truth of course gets warped to be crazy. I stood in front of a handpicked team to protect our walls! "I have reason to believe the akatsuki will attack us soon! We must be ready!" I couldn't even tell the team the whole story. The akatsuki was already searching desperately for Naruto, but when word got out we might have a second jinchuriki, rumors spread of a attack to retrieve that power. Within the hour, our west gate had been destroyed by a array of jutsus. The sirens sang warning people to take cover. Bombs destroyed buildings, fire burned all around, water flooded in areas of town, countless people died at a whim, I sent ever available ninja to fight! I even fought endlessly, they couldn't have the village or Naruto and his baby! The streets stained with blood I constantly healed so many injured people. Ninjas worked to put out fires and try to get the akatsuki to pull back and reseed.
*POV of hinata's*
The sounds got incredibly loud, our roof started in on fire but Naruto managed to put it out. The building started to fall apart towards the kitchen. "I have to get you out of here!" Naruto picked me up fast bridal style. "We can't! It's unsafe!" Naruto shook his head as flames came from the bedroom area. "We have to go!" Naruto leaped our of the whole made by the first fire. Everything was on fire and huge fights were not far away. He ran me towards the top hill, the village covered in smoke and destruction. "We have to get to the evacuation chamber!" Naruto ran as fast as he could to the top. I cramped from a sharp pain in my belly, I ignored it, it was most likely a cramp. After a few moment we made it to the top, Konohomaru was evacuating civilians. "Naruto!!....ugh Naruto..?" Konohamaru pointed at us his mouth wide. I gripped my belly, the cramp came back. "Hinata! Are you ok?!" He slowly set me down laying me on the pavement that lead to the stairs. "Hinata..." I panted. "Y-Yea I'm ok.." he nodded, Konohamaru walking closer. "What's wrong with her? She's like a big balloon!" Moegi and Udon ran down the stairs that led to the evacuation chamber. "Wow..!" Naruto glared at them while holding my head up. "She's not like a balloon..." the children laughed at him, moegi commenting "she's more like a water balloon for sure! She's even leaking!" I sat up slowly groaning. "Don't try to get up! Let me carry you!" Naruto started freaking out. "What is this?!" The kids gasped watching. "N-Naruto...I think I'm...in labor..." a mild contraction making me wince from the pain. "Please...get Tsunade..." Naruto picked me up fast. "Of all times...." he glanced at the village. "I can't take you out there..." he began running up to the chamber, the children following as fast as they could keep up. "Shadow clone jutsu!" Naruto made shadow clones as he set me inside the chamber. "Go now! Search for grandma Tsunade!!" His clones racing off, the kids finally making it up to him. "Konohamaru get pillows or ...something comfortable!" I groaned in pain. "Right on it boss!" Konohamaru ran off to fetch anything they could find. "...Hinata..." Naruto held me close. "N-Naruto...please...ahh..!" The kids coming back with some pillows and any kind of clothes they could find in the emergency village supply area. After a moment, one of Naruto's clones reached Tsunade, she was in a huge fight with a akatsuki member. "Naruto!?" She smashed a hole to the akatsuki member. "Don't take your eyes off me." The man hitting her, she fell back recovering. Naruto's clone screamed out "we need help! Come with me! Hinata's I'm labor!" "God damnit!! Where is she!?" She panted as lee and neji ran up. "We're here! Huh? Naruto?" They both gave odd looks to Naruto's clone. "I need you to take over! Don't die!!" Tsunade ran to Naruto's clone. "Lets go!" They both ran off trying to make to the top of the hill as fast as possible.
I yelped in pain it was getting worse and worse. Tsunade burst in with the clone. "I'm here!" Naruto's clone disappeared. "Quick! Please help her!" Naruto panicked. "I need some things! Get them while I summon my team!" Naruto nodded and so did the kids. "I need towels! Water! And a medical kit!" Tsunade summoned her team as they ran off. Sakura, shizune appeared, the highly advanced medical ninja she chose didn't appear, she must have died in the destruction. Sakura and shizune gasped and flew into action with Tsunade. Naruto and the kids racing in with the things she asked for. "Naruto! I need you to guard us! No one can come in here!" "But grandma...the village is under attack.." "you kids separate the civilians to the other room and keep them there! Let no one disturb us! Naruto sighed and went outside guarding them like told so. The kids running to place as well. I groaned as she undressed me, propping my legs up on boxes. "She's almost fully dilated! Sakura" shizune! Start on the ceiling just Incase!" "Yea ma'lady!" The jump into action. I gasped in pain. "Hinata! Don't push! Not until I say so!" I groaned in pain, it was like almost my insides were on fire or spikey. "Almost there! A little bit longer!" Tsunade kept saying that what seemed like forever until finally. "Ok, push! Push Hinata!" I felt like I was being torn in half or like a rug burn on all my insides. "Push!" I screamed in pain for almost 3 hours of straight pushing! And don't! And push now! Don't! I was exhausted. "Come on Hinata! We're almost there push hard for me a couple more times!" At that moment Naruto ran inside "grandma! The Akatsuki have retreated!" He jumped for joy until he got close covering his mouth. "Oh my god...Hinata.." Tsunade glared at me. "Get out Naruto!" I screamed in pain. "AGHH!!" "Why is there blood!? What's that!?" "Naruto get out!" She turned back to me. "Push Hinata I see the head!" I pushed as hard as I could through the agonizing pain. "A head! Arms! Feet!" Naruto gasped. "Wow! Oh my god..!" Crying filled the room. "Oh no she's hemorrhaging! I need towels!" She handed the baby to Sakura and started medical ninjitsu on me. I felt dead. The pain was so great, my body felt like it had been crushed and hollowed out. The baby cried while Sakura cleaned it. Naruto rushing over to see.
(Next chapter!! Mwahaha!! See ya kittens!)