Lemon pudding of love.

(Hello! Yes, this is a part 2 of the lemon. Warning! If you're sensitive skip to the next chapter!! Everyone else, enjoy!)

*POV in Hinata's*
"Wash up love, we're gonna take this to the bedroom next" Naruto stood straight, his package hard, his wet muscles glimmering in the light. I caught my breath, standing up. He poured shampoo in his hair passing it to me, I did the same. He washed my body, squeezing my ass and boobs in the suds. After conditioner, we rinsed. He stroked himself smiling at me as I got out. He wrapped a big blue town around me. "Head into the bedroom." He grabbed a red towel drying himself. I made my way to the bedroom, drying myself as I waited for him on the bed.
*POV in Naruto's*
I couldn't wait to stick my dick in her, but I had to be careful. Grabbing the spermicidal lube I had got for Christmas. I made my way to the bedroom, Hinata was waiting on the bed. I grinned "get on all fours, Hinata." She blushed at my demand. "Yes-s Naruto" she did as told. Hands on the head board, supported by her knees and butt in the air, just for me. I hopped on the bed, squirting some sperm lube in my hand, coating my hard cock in it. "ready?" I grabbed her ass, squeezing hard. "Yes..." I rubbed the head of my penis on her ass cheeks and her lips. I smacked her ass. "Beg me for it~" I loved it when she did that. "Please-e! Naruto!" I smacked her ass again hard, she gasped. "Ohhwww! Please Naruto!" I pushed in her slowly, ya both moaning. She felt amazing. "Ahhh...as good as I remember..." Hinata giggled a little at me. "Oh? It's funny?" I slammed into her hard. "Mmmeeaggh!! Oh god!!" She yelled. I moaned too and kept thrusting into her hard and fast. Her ass clapping against my hips. I pulled her hair, as we moaned together. "Aghh! Soo gooood!!" I continued fucking her as hard as I could, she screamed out my name, moaning so loud, the neighbors probably thought I was killing her. "OH MY GOD!!! NARUTO!!!" I kept fucking her faster, and as strong as I could. Sweat pouring down my face and back. I was close, she made me cum so easily with her hollering. "FUCK YES! THE BEST!!!" I slammed into her one more time, cumming hard shooting her pussy full of cum. I pulled out, gasping for air. She made me feel like a animal. Hinata fell into my chest, my cream spilling onto her thighs. She placed her head on my sweaty chest. "I love...you so..much...Naruto" she panties heavily, trying to speak. "...I love...you..too" I breathed hard. I was so tired, I managed to kiss her head. I fell asleep quickly, it had been a very long day, but it had the perfect ending.

(Hello! Hope you enjoyed! Like and comment!)