Lemoneade can be served hot or cold.

(Hi! Chapter 11! Agh!! It's gonna heated in this chapter! If you're sensitive to sexual content skip this chapter! For those pervs and devoted fans! Here's another heated lemon! Remember to like and comment kittens!)
*POV in Hinata's*
We were kissing until we both broke to breath heavily, gasping for air. He spoke "it gets better everytime I kiss you." We both smiled, he starred straight into my eyes and I had finally gotten lost in them. Blue orbs of the purest sky blue they sparkled like sapphires. "...Take me Naruto..." he closed his eyes for a moment and pulled back off of me. I sat up on my elbows looking at him confused. He just sat there smiling with his eyes closed for a moment until he opened them again. "Really, now?" He sounded so manly and stern it only turned me on even more. Suddenly he got up and just starred at me, my dress hardly covering my underwear and legs. It was quiet and still until he just scooped his arms under me carrying me bridal style to his bedroom. The sheets were royal blue and green. Throwing me onto the bed kinda roughly. He wasn't gentle Naruto from a moment ago. He looked me up and down with a grin. "Strip or I'm gonna rip it all off." He was so stern and assertive. Was this the same sweet Naruto from before?
*POV in Naruto*
She looked a little scared after I tossed her onto the bed but if she wanted me so bad, I was going to give it to her. I unzipped my coat throwing it to a corner of the room. She took her dress off but I crawled on top of her before she could take anything else off, her bra, panties and thigh high socks still on. "N-Naruto...is..um everything ok?" She said looking up at me. I unclipped her bra and tossed it to the floor. "Yea, you wanted me to take you, right? Don't worry I won't hurt you." I said as I grabbed her left boob and squeezed, putting the other in my mouth. She moan as I sucked on her big juicy tits. "Nmmmghhh...mmmmnn" I licked and sucked on her right boob and moved around her chest biting and giving her light hickeys. "Aghh...narr-uto!" She moaned my name so loud and I hadn't even got to the best part yet. I moved slowly down her chest to her belly until I got to her pelvis ripping her panties in half and throwing them. She gasped when then ripped so easily. "Hnnm..Nnaruto..here I will take my socks off...." I grinned up at her while I kissed her thighs, each kiss she moaned lightly from. "No. Leave them on" I chuckled as she gasped. I pushed her legs further apart and kissed around on her vaginal lips her giggling because it kinda tickled until I took my tongue and ran it between them. "Oughhhh!" She moaned out. I did it again and again each time she moaned from pleasure. I sucked on her clit, earning a scream or two from her. "AGHH! NARUTOO!!" by now she was incredibly wet, I slipped my tongue inside her. She placed her legs on my shoulders and moaned every time I penetrated her with my tongue. By now I was very hard, a visible tent in my pants. I pulled away setting her on the bed. "My turn." She looked confused. "Huhhh....?" I pulled my pants and boxers off throwing them carelessly. "Come here." I stroked my hard cock. She looked at me even more confused. "What..?" She crawled to me. "Now, put it in your mouth."  I kept stroking it, some precum dripping a little. After a moment she placed her hand onto my shaft and stroked it a bit. She put the tip in her mouth sucking a bit, her teeth grazing it a little. "Watch the teeth. Uuughnn.." It felt amazing she only had the tip in too, I wanted to thrust it down her throat but I don't think she's ever done this before. I kept moaning as she sucked on the head of my cock for awhile. "Alright....mmmnnghh... get on your hands and knees...Aghh..." she did what I said after a minute of wiping her mouth. Her ass was amazing like the ripest peach or tomato. "Ready?" I placed my dick at her pussy moving it around a little. "Y-Yea...please don't be too rough.. Naruto.." I smiled, I'll put the act away now it seems like I've scared her a bit. Plus I love to savor her insane body. I pushed inside her slowly. We both moaned, she was so tight still and wet like last time. I thrusted in her lovingly and slowly earning her moaning. "Mmmmnnn..." She felt so perfect. After a bit I began to pick up the pace making us both moan. "Aghhh.... yes.. mmmnnn-n-narutooo!" I grabbed her by the hips and began thrusting in her hard, I was almost about to cum. She screamed in pleasure as she squirted all over the bed and my dick making it that much more wet. "OH MY GODD!! NARUUTO!" A few more thrusts and I came in her our juices mixing. "FUCK YESS!!! AGGH!" I filled her with my cum. I pulled out and she practically fell into the bed, tired and gasping for air. I laid beside her breathing heavily. She scooted closer and laid her head on my chest. I whispered "I love you so much." She whispered back, "I love you too...Naruto?" I ran my hands through her hair. "Yes?" I said with a yawn. "How did you get so good at..umm.. well sex..?" I blinked at the question. "Well I...? I'm a guy they have books about that stuff... and I guess I just...played out what I thought was right in my head. Why? Did you not like it this time?" I blushed not really ready for a question like that. She giggled. "I did enjoy it...at first I thought you were being a bit weird though...compared to before atleast. Really I was just curious, you seem so experienced maybe...you can teach me more about the things you...umm know..." she closed her eyes and let out a little yawn. I blushed and thought, experienced? Wow, well I guess I'm alright at it. I felt closer to her than I did before. She fell asleep soon after, and so did I.
(Wow, well I hope you enjoyed it! )