Rebirth to our home, family and life.

(Hi! Please enjoy and like, comment and follow!)

*POV in Naruto's*
Sakura held my baby whipping away some of the blood and goopy stuff on it. "Would you like to wash him Naruto?" Sakura prepared a tub with slightly warm water. "Him? It's a boy?" I was so excited and thrilled! "Yes it's a boy." Sakura set the little baby boy in the water. "Do you know how to wash a baby?" I nodded slowly. "For the most part yea." Sakura moved to the side letting me wash and sooth him. Suddenly she rushed behind me to lady Tsunade. "Towels! Sakura help me stop the blood!" I was worried for Hinata but suddenly little fingers wrapped around my finger. I looked back to him. Blue, light eyes looked back at me. I gently washed him, afterwards wrapping him in a towel, this was the best feeling I've ever had. I was holding my own flesh and blood. He cried a little as Tsunade kept yelling. "She's stable! Take these towels and bring me clean fresh ones!" Tsunade wiping sweat off her brow she sighed. I slowly walked towards them, Hinata was partway conscious. "Can we see her closer?" Tsunade nodded. "Be careful and don't push her, she's very weak. First let me see though" I handed Lady Tsunade the boy. "Is he fine?" Tsunade nodded again. "He's strong, just like you Naruto. Got a name for him?" I nodded. "Yes, boruto." Tsunade smiles. "Boruto uzamaki. Yea, it's got a ring to it." Hinata murmured slighting sitting up. "Wheres my baby..."
"You shouldn't be moving very much Hinata!" Tsunade frantically explained. I brought boruto to Hinata. "Ready honey?" I slowly helped her cradle him, I could tell her body took a bad beating giving birth. "His name will be boruto." Hinata smiled. "...Boruto..." she whispered. Tsunade brought in a wheelie bed. "This will do a lot better than the floor." Hinata handed me back boruto. Sakura and shizune lifting her carefully onto the bed. Tsunade stood by me. "It is a relief that he came out normal... the akatsuki believed he would be a new jinchuriki with endless power not of this world. He looks just like you when you were a baby Naruto..." I smiled more. "Really?" Tsunade nodded while smiling. I rarely ever seen her smile. "Yes, exactly. Naruto, I have to leave to help pick up the pieces of the village now. I'm leaving you Sakura just Incase. After Hinata is well enough to walk, have Sakura help you 3 go home. Then report back to me once settled." Tsunade walked you the door out of the evacuation chamber. "Grandma Tsunade...our home is destroyed..." Tsunade looked at me before walking out the door. "Then I will have a place arranged for you three. Stand by and wait." Hinata slept for a couple hours. Sakura tended to her endlessly. I did my best mostly on my own, taking care of boruto. Hinata and I read the book but a book never compared to the real thing, absolutely.

(Hello! Hope you like it so far! See ya kittens!)