First Christmas of belonging.

(Hey! I hope you guys are enjoying this festive holiday chapters.)
*POV in Hinata's*
Christmas morning, I felt like a floating angel. Last night Naruto proposed! I never thought he could be so romantic...the ring is the most grand thing I've ever seen! Naruto swooped me up bridle style taking me to the living. "Morning beautiful" he set me on the couch, leaving and returning with two cups of coffee. "Let's open gifts" I couldn't wait to see shat else he had planned! Naruto separated gifts between them, a couple gifts being for both. Sipping my coffee I unwrapped some gifts. I got a lot of unisex baby clothes from Sakura that came with cute little hats and booties. Naruto got mostly ninja tools or random socks and soaps. An unknown package had a bunch of types of ramen. I got baby stuff like a crib, high chair and baby gate from Tsunade. Naruto got me some beautiful dresses and kimonos. Some friends sent me books. Ino sent me a bikini, couldn't help sigh at that. Now, Naruto and I came to the unmarked boxes in addressed "for a pretty lady" and the other "for a pervy little man" He opened one and I opened the other. I pulled a mouth gag and strawberry flavored lube out. A note reading 'heard you are a loud one, and I wouldn't want Naruto to get bored so I gave some dressing to toss your salad.' I blushed nearly spitting out my coffee. Naruto pulled out a spermicide lube and a cock ring. His note read. 'So you don't have any more accidents, use wisely and hope you enjoy the extension of time.' Both signed  'Master Jiraiya the mountain toad sage' Naruto groaned "pervy sage...geeez..." we both blushed. "Sorry...he's a real creep sometimes." Naruto started to set everything aside to cuddle closer. "It's alright. It wasn't too bad I guess."
*POV in Naruto's*
Hinata and I cuddled most of the day away like usual. I loved her so much that every moment with her was bliss. We were a real family now. Together every sunrise and sunset. Through every season and any hardship or miracle. I couldn't wait for our child to come and be with us. The air smelled like juniper Christmas tree, the house smelled like a dream. The most beautiful dream I wished to never wake from. I wouldn't have it any other way. And it was all mine. I was sure the luckiest man on the planet, and to think I was a sad alone jinchuriki. Now I was a father and fiancé. The only thing to complete everything was to become Hokage.
(Hey! Hope you enjoyed! Remember to like and comment! See ya kittens!)