A safe place.

(Hello! Hope you all are enjoying it! )
*POV in Tsunade*

••••••••••••takes place soon after Tsunade left the Evacuation chamber.••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Our lost is great, but we must quickly rebuild as fast as we can!! In 8 hours we will meet back here!" About 20 ninja stood before me, all that was left. "I know you must be all very tired, but we must rebuild before a neighbor land attacks while we're weak! You 5 ninja! Collect anything useful. Food, clothes, save any injured left!" The 5 boded running off. "You 5 go to the walls! Protect and keep watch for any enemy's! I need you to try and repair the walls the best you can while you're there!" The 5 nodded and scattered. Now, the last 10, I need you to quickly clear the streets! Remove the rubble and build homes! It's a big job, that's why I'm having 10 of you do it. We need a safe place for our people to be! I will help the medics in healing the injured." They all nodded running off to there assigned jobs. "We must rebuild." After 8 hours atleast 5 homes were built, food and resources were gathered, the walls were almost repaired, we lost lives but many were saved.  The ninja returned to report to Tsunade. "You all did great! Take a rest."

*POV in Sakura's*
I sighed watching boruto, it was almost 9 hours since Tsunade left. Naruto was still asleep, Hinata was asleep as well from my medicine. I was tired as well. I chuckled "heh, if I went to sleep too, Tsunade would ring my neck haha" boruto asleep as well. I wondered what was going on outside these walls. A moment later, Naruto appeared before me. "Hey...." I was shocked, it was only a hour or so that he had been sleeping, he looked refreshed. "You always amaze me with the way you have so much energy and health Naruto." He yawned. "Yea... how's Hinata doing?" I passed sleeping boruto to him, he held him close to his chest. "Hinata's fine, she should make a full recovery in a few weeks, but I suspect she will be able to move and walk around on her own in a few days." Naruto nodded looking at Hinata's sleeping face and then to borutos sleeping face. "They have the same calm face when sleeping" he smiled. Tsunade walked through the door, the door making a eerie creaking sound.
*POV in Naruto's*
"Ma'lady" "grandma Tsunade" she smiled at us all. "How is everything?" She walked close to us all. "Hinata will make a full recovery soon ma'lady" Tsunade nodded at Sakura. "Very good. Is she ready to transfer? I had a home built and prepared for you four." I questionably muttered "four?" "Yes, Sakura will be staying with you three while Hinata heals completely." Sakura's mouth dropped. "Oh...ugh yes ma'lady." "Sakura prepare for a transfer, this old evacuation chamber is dark and dirty. It's no place for a healing mother and a newborn. After we are settled I want you to rest, you look exhausted." Sakura nodded quickly cleaning up everything and preparing. "Naruto, I need you to take boruto to this address, we will follow soon after. Stay safe and wait for are arrival." Tsunade handed me a note with a address scribbled in it. '1439, blossom street'. "Thank you grandma...I'll make sure he's safe." Tsunade turned away helping Sakura. "Now head out soon, we are going to try and make this as quick as possible. I want to quickly get everyone into safe, clean homes." "Yes grandma." I gathered what little I needed and headed out, boruto wrapped in a warm white blanket, I clutched him close to my chest, he cried the whole way to the home Tsunade had made just for us.

(Hello! See ya kittens! Gotta wait till next chapterrrrrr!)