Remember with me.

(Hello! Big number 40!!! 40 chapters! Thank you for reading this far and everything! I want to add as many chapters as I can to this!! Yay!)
*POV in Hinata's* I watched naruto slurp down his noodles, he always was a sloppy eater. I wondered what he had planned? Whenever he was home, he always made every day interesting. I finished off my ramen, drinking the broth down. Naruto drank his like he was dehydrated. "Ah, amazing just like always pops!" Pops smiled giving a thumbs up to us. "Anytime Naruto!" Naruto grasped my hand. "Ready to go?" I raised an eyebrow at him. "Go where?" He chuckled giving me that signature half grin of his. "Alright let's go!" He suddenly pulled me out of the shop. "Naruto!!" He dragged me by the hand, I tried to keep up. "Come on Hinata!" He scoffed at me, pausing for a second before swooping me up into his arms. "Agh! Naruto! Where are we going!?" I clutched onto his jacket. "You'll see." After a few minutes of his sprinting with me in his arms, he brought me to the forest. The sun had went down, the firey colors fading in the sky. He set me down in some grass under some trees, they swayed in the cold breeze. "Hold on! I'll be right back!" He sped off into the trees, I was alone now. I sighed, while noticing the moon was almost full, it's light parting behind a couple clouds. After a few minutes Naruto came back, he had a smile on his face while cuddling up to me. "You know where we are, Hinata?" I shook my head. "Well...were in the forest ?" He laughed at me for a moment, that kinda ticked me off. "Seriously why are we in the forest Naruto? It's getting late and what about boruto?" I crossed my arms. "Hinata? You don't remember?" I was starting to get kinda mad at him. "No. It's dark and we're in the forest!? What's so great about it?" He pulled me closer, my head resting on his shoulder. "This is the place where we, well first made love to each other." He pulled out a orange flower from his coat pocket. I gasped, how could I forget, I felt almost guilty. "Oh..! Oh, of course I remember....sorry Naruto.." he kissed my forehead. "It's been almost what, like two years?" I gazed up at him, the moonlight reflecting in his blue oasis eyes. "Yea...it's been about 2 years..." I was surprised he even remembered that at all.
*POV in Naruto's*
I took a moment to smell the orange flower before handing it to Hinata. She seemed kinda off today, or maybe she just forgot. I could never forget, this was the place where I had her, where I claimed her heart for good. I ran my hand through her hair. She was beautiful in the light from the moon. I was leaned against a tree, her head was resting on my chest now. She looked back up at me. "It's getting kinda cold...don't you think?" I nodded before kissing her pulling her warmth closer to me. Her lips were always soft. We kissed passionately for a few minutes, our lips dancing in the moonlight together. We broke from the kiss, her smile was so cute, the blush on her cheeks against her pale skin, Her eyes sparkled practically. "I love you so much, Hinata." I placed a chunk of her hair behind her ear to see her face better. "I love you too, Naruto." She spoke in a soft tone. Our lips meeting again, we kissed slowly to the rhythm of the wind it shook the trees surrounding us. After a few moments we parted again. "We should get home soon..don't you think?" I didn't know why she was so worried about boruto, I trusted Iruka highly. He was great with kids. I brushed it off, she must be cold. "Alright, we can go." I held her soft hand as we made our way together out of the forest. Hinata gripped my arm. "Thank you,  Naruto" we walked down the streets, shops getting ready to close up. It was getting harder to romance her, she knew most of my tricks now. I cleared my throat "I spoke with grandma Tsunade today." Hinata glanced up at me. "Oh? What did she have to say?" We we're almost home now. "On Wednesday I set our for a new mission, and it's another long term. I could be gone for awhile." Hinata frowned. "How long..?" I stopped and lifted her chin so our eyes were met. "3 months..maybe more. I'm not sure." Hinata sighed looking down. "That's such a long time...why does she always give you missions like that?" I grabbed her hand intertwining our fingers tight. "Hinata. I'm a ninja, you would be on missions like this too, but someone has to watch over boruto. You know that because who I am, I am a powerful ninja." She sighed again. "I know...I'll just miss you.." I pulled her to start walking with me again. "I know, and I'll miss you too, but it'll be ok." Hinata gripped my hand. "Will you be back in time...for the wedding..?" I smiled at her. "Of course I will. The mission shouldn't drag out that long." We were now standing in the pathway to our home. "Come on, let's go inside." She nodded and followed me inside. "Naruto..? You'll miss borutos first Christmas...and his first words...and..." I shut the door behind us. "It's ok, I might be missing some stuff but I'll be here for a lifetime of memories." Hinata sat on the couch. "That's wise of you to say." I scratched my head. "Jiraiya once said that to me." I sat beside her. "Listen, don't be so glum....savor the moments we do have together" she gave me a smile, "you're right. I'm sorry." I pulled her into a hug. Iruka came in through the door, boruto in hand. He set the stroller against the wall. "Hey lovebirds! Don't get to excited." Iruka laughed at his own stupid joke. I laughed at him as he handed me boruto. Hinata smiled. "Thanks iruka!" "Anytime Naruto" he said as he left.

(Hello! Hope you're enjoying! See ya kittens!)