Not all collisions are crashes.

(Now is where is it gets so very interesting, you've met Naruto and Hinata. You're welcome kittens.)

*POV of Hinata*
"Oh no!!! Owwww...." what just happened!? It felt like I hit a wall or a carriage of cabbage! Looking up blushing from embarrassment. The object looked down at me with concern. "I'm-m so sorry! Are you ok?!" Naruto shouted down at me. I whispered, "oh no.. Naruto...no..Naruto-o...Nar..." I could hardly breathe. I was frozen, my face was so red. Naruto's big blue eyes that seemed so full of life looked down into mine like a ocean of wonder. The most beautiful thing you could imagine, the purest blue; they sparkled. I fainted! He was my crush since I was a little girl. And to think I woke up thinking I was so alone... how could I forget about Naruto's spirit?

*POV of Naruto*
"Hinata!!! Oh no!!! Not again! Why deos this always happen..." she was so limp and red. Skin so soft. I held her with a half smile as I brought her to the ground, setting her against the wood fencing. My tummy rumbled. "Ohhh gosh... there's no one here to make sure she's ok... where's her team mates? Anyone? I don't know what to do...." I decided to just take her with me. "I bet pops ramen will wake her up" I grinned, picking her up. Her head rested on my shoulder. Each arm under her one under her knees and the other behind her back. Black shiny hair falling all about. "There it is! Hey old man! 5 orders of miso pork ramen! Extra noodles and pork please!" I walked through the curtains as pops turned to looked at me with a smile but it soon fell. "Naruto! What!? Didn't I tell you to not bring unconscious people in here?" I chuckled. "Yea but I couldn't just leave her all alone" pops daughter, turns laughing. "wow Naruto I know your desperate for a date but a unconscious girl?" She giggled while making noodles. "Listen I need 5 orders of miso pork ramen! With extra noodles and pork please! Maybe it'll wake her up.. I hope. I gotta go training and there's no one I can think of to hand her off to." Pops grinned while Naruto set her down in a seat against the wall. "I'll be right on it Naruto!" Pops turned to get it ready. I adjusted my clothes and hair. "Well I guess it is kinda a date heh" smiling at the thought. " although I did think Sakura would be my first date...oh well I guess hinata kinda needs..." I stared at her from my seat. She sure had pale skin when she wasn't all red and flustered. Hinata's eyes coming to, blinking a bunch. I looked away and back, to the ceiling to the floor. "H-hey.. are you ok? Hinata" She sat up a little trying to remember what was going on.

*POV in Hinata*
"Ughh.... wha-?" Everything came back to me quickly like a waterfall. Naruto.... we crashed.... I started to freak out a little as I came to. "H-hey..are you ok? Hinata" he spoke in a awkward tone. Oh no. What do I do!? I though over and over again. What do I do!?!? Ok, ok. I have to calm down. He's just a man... Naruto...that smile... those eyes... those hands...his voice.... it's all inches away from me in that seat!? My thoughts were interrupted by a man shouting. "Here you go! First round the other bowls will come here in a minute! Oh good, you're awake girl. Eat up. It looks bad when people are passed out in are shop, ok?" He said in a sarcastic way towards us. The ramen steaming in front of Naruto. "Oh boy! It's perfect old man! Thanks!" Naruto smiles and looks over to me. He moved over a couple seats with the ramen so we were so close, ramen in front of us both. "You never answered. Are you ok?" He spoke while grabbing us some chopsticks. "Y-yes I'm ok Naruto" I looked down to the ramen. "Well I'm glad. You had me worried. Maybe after ramen would you wanna come training with me? I would love to show you my new Justsu I've been working on." He places his hand on mine with the chopsticks between them. "Oh-h... ummm... ummm..." I didn't know what to do. His hand was on mine. "He slid the chopsticks in my hand and leaned back a little to his bowl. "You're gonna have to eat up though if we're gonna go training together!"

(Ok, my loyal readers. I know, I know, it's kinda dragged out but I mean for it to be. It's cannon. Ok kittens, next time )