Beating some sense into a dumbell.

(hi kittens! Remember to comment and like!)

*POV in Sai*
I ran off to the outskirts of the village. I checked the training grounds and part of the forest. The wind was lovely and I kept searching. The birds chirped as I strolled by through the forest hoping I'd find Naruto, he usually was training in these parts. I noticed a tree a little ways away that had fallen. I quickly walked over to it through the trees. "What could have happened here?" I stepped on a pair of pants. "These belong to Naruto....?" Looking to the left I found a fishnet shirt and a bra to the right of them. "Umm.....what..." I walked a bit forward to look at the tree but my eyes were scarred and nearly puked in my mouth. "What the hell!!?!" Naruto and A women were naked next to it. I hid behind a tree quickly. Peaking back at them, that wasn't just any women that was Hinata Hyuga of the very honorable Hyuga clan. They both were passed out and covered in body fluids, leaves and grass stuck to there sweaty sticky bodies. "How could Naruto get with a women like that...? I must find a book on how to seduce someone in that way...." I peaked some more looking over there bodies, the shapes and sizes. Naruto has a huge package it almost made me jealous to be honest. Hinata's body was outrageous, her proportions were out of this world.. almost like Lady Tsunade's I could imagine. Blushing on the thought, I quickly sprinted off to tell Sakura. It was almost dusk now, I had to meet up with her. "How am I... gonna tell her... about this without her hitting me?" As soon as I made it to the top of the hill, Sakura was already there waiting. "Hey Sai, find anything? I couldn't find anything useful." She spoke walking closer to me. My lips trembled thinking about what to say to her about what I had seen. ".... ummm... well..." I blushed a little at the image in my head. "Well?" She looked at me confused. "...I.... well...you see..." I had to somehow find words to describe it without her beating me senseless. "Well what!? What's wrong with you?" She shouted at me now, crossing her arms. I thought, would it be better to just show her? No... she would destroy Naruto. Probably almost kill him. "..I found Naruto.. ..but.." I blushed more thinking about them. "Where is he then? Why didn't you being him with you? We have a mission." She said sternly. She was really starting to sound exactly like Lady Tsunade. "Well I... seen this tree and that had fallen so I... went to investigate.." I could barely mutter the words. "Yes so?! What's that gotta do with that idiot?" She started to get frustrated, she really was starting to get scary like Tsunade too. "Well you see... Naruto was... nude... and..." I flinched assuming she'd hit me now but she hadn't. She only crossed her arms and glared at me. "Oh no! Did he the nine tails unleash and burn his clothes off? Is he ok?" She was agitated but concerned. She didn't understand what I had seen. "No-o.... he's alright...I think.." I didn't know how to tell her how I saw, it was too embarrassing. "SAI! Speak up! Just take me to that idiot he might need medical ninjitsu!!" She grabbed me by the shirt and jumped off the hill, she was insanely scary when angry. Atleast she didn't hit me, although when she sees those two she might just kill them both.
After awhile she let go of me and had me lead the way to them. I was truly terrified for the two.
*POV in Sakura*
Poor Naruto I hope nothing happened to him. He knew not to train without kakashi or Yamato to protect him from the tails. Sai was acting so weird like he had seen a ghost or a massacre. We reach a place with a tree fallen and my eyes burned at what I seen. It was disgusting. "Bllluhggh... blehhhh... ewwww...." My face got red and hot as I puked loudly into the grass. Naruto started to wake up rubbing his eyes, completely in the nude and so was Hinata besides a piece of clothing barely covering her. He blinked a few times before slowly sitting up, starting to notice Sai was starring at them. "Aghhh!! Sai!!" He covered his crotch then noticed Sakura throwing up a few feet away. I looked over to notice he was conscious. "YOU DISGUSTING PIG!!!! I THOUGHT YOU WERE HURT!!" I ran over and slammed my fist into his face giving him a black eye and broken nose. "OWW!!! SAKURA PLEASE NO! Owww!!" Hinata woke up then hearing Naruto scream and his blood land on her. "See what you've done Hinata. Disgraceful." I stood back and spoke to Hinata as Naruto bled and held his face groaning in pain his and her body still nude, Hinata crunched in a ball trying to cover herself. Naruto not caring because he was in pain. "Cover yourselves up. I'll see you later at the hospital Naruto. Disgraceful." I spit on them and walked off back to the village. Pissed. I guess this was the 'bandits' ma'lady was concerned about, he'll be lucky if she deosn't break his ribs. Sai followed her with his mouth open, he was terrified of Sakura now.

(I hoped you all liked it! Please comment and like, kittens!)