A good shinobi never lets emotions blind him.

( hehehe hello! Enjoy!!)

*POV in Hinata's*
My life flashed before my eyes as Sakura ran towards me dangerously. "After this you will stay in a comma forever!!" I got in my gentle fist stance. I had only one chance. All the sudden lady Tsunade appeared before us, punching Sakura into the wall.  "Are you ok Hinata?" Naruto ran into the room shortly after. "You...you.." he looked pissed. "Calm down Naruto." Tsunade spoke madly. "I will deal with Sakura, take Hinata and go wait with boruto." I walked still in slight pain to Naruto, he swept me into a kiss before taking me to the master bedroom. No one knows what she did to Sakura but I didn't see her again for a very, very long time.
*POV in Tsunades*
I couldn't believe my apprentice could do such a vile thing. I had her arrested, she would be locked away for the next five years to come. To think she would surpass me in medical ninjitsu, such a joke. Her emotions got the best of her.
*POV in Naruto's*
I held Hinata close as boruto laid in his crib. "I'm so sorry, Hinata....I thought I could trust her." Hinata kissed me on the cheek. "It's ok, I know you did your best." Even when she was healing still, her hair messy and clothes dirty, she was still as beautiful as can be. "You're the only women I could ever love." She smiled at me, those eyes meeting mine. Boruto started to fuss a bit. "Hold on, it's time to feed him again." I got up to get him a bottle of formula, coming back quickly. "Can I?" Hinata smiled holding boruto. "Of course you can." She only had the chance to feed him twice so far, I had to change to formula because Sakura said Hinata would be asleep too much to breastfeed him properly. Tears fell down her cheeks. "Are you ok?" I wiped some of her tears away. "Yea....I've just wanted to do this for so long..." I sat beside them placing my arm around her back. "I've missed you so much..." I ran my fingers through her hair. "I've missed you too...so much..." I couldn't be more happy. This was it, this was what I have been fighting for all these years. No one will take that away from me. Ever.

(I know what you are all thinking, OMG ITS NOT CANNONNNN WTFFFFF. It's my story. I will do what I please, just sit back and enjoy the adventure.)