Lemon's arent bitter with sugar added.

(Here's more! *WARNING* lemon. Sex. If you don't want to read, skip to the next chapter. I hope you enjoy kittens! Remember to like and comment!)

*POV in Naruto*
I pulled her hands away from her face, she was blushing so much. My heart was beating like a drum. I was blushing too this was so exciting and honestly I had to restrain myself from doing things I shouldn't. She was like candy to me, deliciously sweet. I pulled her down to sit with me beneath a tree. It was starting to get cool in the day. I wanted more though, with no words I unzipped her coat to reveal her fishnet shirt. I never realized how curvy she had grown to be, and not to mention those jugs. She became even more red in the face. "Naruto....." I backed off for a second to give her space, placing my hand on the side of her face. "Sorry.. I've never done this before... I've only heard how these things go from Pervy sage." She gave me a odd look.
*POV of Hinata*
Something in my chest changed, almost like fire. He is so hot. I mustn't. I couldn't. I kept thinking what if? Why what if? It's finally happening! I must fulfill my dreams. It felt like a thousand horses were going through my veins. I had finally found my courage. I didn't speak a word, just unzipped his coat, surprisingly he had no shirt underneath and his body smelled like hard working sweat. He blushed and smiled. "Wow Hinata I never would have thought....because your so shy..." Naruto spoke before kissing me and rolling us into the grass and leaves on the ground. It was like a fairy tail to me all I wanted was his everything. Naruto dominated me and laid on top of me supporting himself with his knees and arms. He kissed down my cheek to my neck kissing and nibbling. His hand moved down my body feeling my curves and eventually making his way to my breasts. Squeezing the plumpness. I tried not to moan as he bit my neck and slide his hand under my shirt and bra. "Nnnmghhh....narrr-utooo.." he looked up at me for a moment. "Would you like me to stop Hinata?" He hesitated. I didn't want him to stop at all. "No-o....." I murmured. I took my hands and scratched it up his back. "Auughhhnn....." Naruto let out a groan that was so very hot. He had a huge tent in his pants from a hard boner.
*POV of naruto*
It was so hard to restrain myself from just ripping her clothes off and taking her in this field of trees and leaves. My dick was so hard, harder than I think it's ever been. It almosts hurts to not relieve myself. After she told me no, not to stop it felt like a beast was in my soul. I pulled off her shirts and her huge boobs in a black and indigo bra jiggled. Her stomach so pail and untouched. She slide off my coat all the way as I unclipped her bra, her boobs are the most gorgeous thing I've ever seen. At this moment she unbuttoned my pants and zipped them down. I pulled down her pants to show her black and white stripped panties. She was so beautiful every inch looked perfectly sculpted. I took my hand and massaged her pussy through her panties, I could tell she was already wet which only made me want her more. She moaned pretty loudly. "Mmmmnnnghh! Naruto! Ahhhnnn..." we kissed as I rubbed gently, her moaning through every breath. I couldn't take it anymore I needed her. I pulled down my boxer to my ankles, Hinata looking wide eyed at my member. I stroked it, I could tell this must me the first time she seen a erect penis most likely. I kept on stroking my shaft, while kissing her chest and neck. "mmm...Are you ready Hinata?" She gasped are my words as I bit her ear softly. "....narut-to.... y-yes..." I made my way down her body kissing every couple of inches till I made it to her panties. I grabbed a Kunaii from my pants and cut them off of her. Then I rubbed the head of my cock against her clitoris she shouted in pleasure. "Ooouuuhhhhnn! Nnnnnaruto! P-please..." I stopped and pulled back for a second and looked down at her, she panted from excitement. "Have you ever done this before Hinata?" I whispered to her. She looked to the side. "N-no..."  I smiled. "Alright.. I'll take it slow then, beautiful." I kissed her passionately then moved back down to her pussy. I put one finger in, she was so wet maybe I thought maybe I didn't have to prep her. "Ohhhnnnn!! Agghh...." I slowly moved my finger in a out her moaning loudly everytime. I soon went to two fingers moving them about in and out. "Aghhhhnn!! Naruto!!" I loved the way she moaned my name. After a moment, I knew she was ready and slowly pushed my thick throbbing member in her. She screamed in pain and pleasure. "Aghh!! Naruto! Hmmmm..." I squeezed her boob and slowly thrusted in and out of her trying to not hurt her. I could tell her hymen had broken from the little bit of blood. It felt amazing I was moaning and thrusting into her a bit faster now. She was so tight and warm. She wrapped her legs around my back and scratched up it. We moaned as I pounded her now. "NARUTOOO!! AGHHHMMN OH MY GOD!" She screamed my name as she came and squirted all over my pelvis, socking the grass underneath us both. I was almost at my climax. "HOLY FUCK!!" "SMASSHHHH!!! Craaaccckkkkk-bbboooommmm!" I came inside her while slamming my fist into that tree smashing a giant hole in it which made the tree fall very loudly into another tree. My cum and hers dripping down her thighs and ass into the grass beneath us. I pulled out and layed beside her in the grass, the both of us  gasping for air. She put her head on my chest as I draped my coat over our naked bodies to cover up a little. We both fell asleep from being exhausted.

(Very lemony ! Please like a comment, see you next chapter kittens.)