Sick from the melt.

(Hey warning, if you're sensitive to sexual content, skip this chapter and move onto the next. It's gonna get kinda lemony. Remember to like and comment! Kittens 💜 )
*POV of Naruto*
I hopped out of the shower, beads of water dripping down my body. I wrapped a big blue towel around my waist. I took a moment to admire myself in the mirror. I thought to myself, damn I remember like 4 years ago I looked nothing like this hah! I flexed in the mirror to myself. I grinned walking out into the hall leading to the bedroom where I kept my clothes. I threw a pair of green boxers onto the bed along with some pajama pants.
* POV in Hinatas*
I was thinking about what a dream this all was and the day we first made love in the forest, how erotic it was. At this moment I noticed Naruto pass by heading to the bedroom. Do I dare? I soon followed him creaking open the door, he was throwing his clothes on the bed. Glancing over at me with a smile. "Hey, love." I loved that almost crooked smile of his, those dreamy blue eyes. His body was still wet from his shower, all the beads of water dripping down his back and chest. "Hey" I replied as I walked over to him. "What's up?" He looked at me lovingly. I ran a finger down his chest to his pelvis and hips. He blushed and said "Hinata.... don't tease me" I smiled and kissed his collie bone earning a slight moan from him. "Who said I was teasing?" He grinned widely as I pulled the towel from his waist. He was soft, but his length and thickness was still prominent. "Aren't you sick though Hinata? Are you sure you want to do this?" He chuckled at me slightly before I kissed him. He picked me up by the ass so I wrapped my legs around his still wet waist. He laid me on the bed taking my squirt and shirt off as I massaged his cock, it was starting to get hard at this point. "Wait Naruto" he pulled his attention away from taking my clothes off. "What's wrong? Change your mind?" He looked kinda disappointed. "Heh, no." I rolled him over and sat on his waist, his grin returned. "Alright as long as you're ok."  I put a finger to his lips. "Shhh...." I planted kissed down his chest as I grinded on him. He simultaneously pulled my bra off and squeezed my plump breasts. He moaned everytime I grinded my pelvis again him. We kissed in between the moans. Naruto was really hard by now slipping my panties to the side and sliding his big dick inside me. "Aghhmmmm!" I moaned at his girth. We kissed passionately while he was just inside me his hands wandering about o my body, squeezing my ass hard. "SMACK!!" He spanked me hard making me yelp. "Ahh! Naruto! That hurt!" He rolled us over so he could be on top, his cock falling out of me in the process. He pulled my panties off and tossed them onto a lamp near by. Whispering in my ear right before he bit my neck making me groan. "Ready?" He sounded so sensual. Kissing and licking my neck, he stroked his member before pushing it in me again. He was always huge I felt like he could puncture my organs with it. But this time was different he moved slowly and lovingly unlike last time. I moaned in his ear as he thrusted in me, in and out, again and again. He stopped and kissed my chest and made his way to my boobs, sucking and flicking his tongue on my nipples. I moaned loadly, his cock halfway inside me he began to move again, picking up the pace a bit. "Mmmmghh!!! Naruto-ooo!" He moaned now focusing on penetrating me, he was sweaty and still tired still but he gave me his all. We both moaned in pleasure as I came squirting on his balls and shaft. "OUUGHH!!! NA-AARUTO!! OH MY GODDDD!!" As I came I screamed out his name and pulled him close. He stopped and panted for a moment, before starting up again. I was gasping for air as he slammed me hard, thrusting harder than before, I could tell he was close. He was moaning the whole time until thrusting into me one more time shouting "HOLY FUCK!!! AAAGHH!! I LOOOVE YOU SOO MUCH!! Mmmmnnn...wow...ahh..." and his cum filled me, so warm and thick. He pulled out, his cum dripping down my ass and onto the bed mixing with my cum too. He was gasping for air now too, he laid down beside me exhausted. I kissed him on the cheek and turned on my side so I could look at his panting fatigued face. "That was..amazing" he could barely speak but muttered out a "Yea..." I gathered my strength and pulled the messy sheets off the bed and threw them to the floor so we didn't have to sleep in our mess again. I went and got us some water, Naruto took a sip of water, it trickling down his throat and to his chest. He laid back down and I cuddled up next to him pulling the blankets up on us but he had already fallen asleep, snoring. I soon fell asleep too.

(Well, hope you enjoyed! Please comment and like, kittens! Don't worry you will get more!)