My most favorite dream, I never wanted to wake up from.

(Hello again! Chapter 22, I hope to get atleast maybe a 100 chapters in this story, although, I'm not sure if it'll make it that far, there is only so much you can do in one story after all but we'll see.)
*POV in Naruto's*
It seemed like it had been so long since I was on a mission last or got to train, I craved the breeze, the smell of the trees and the sound of a waterfall. I even missed pervy sage and all my friends too, and especially Ichiraku ramen! I dreamt about eating those noodles, slurping them down bowl after bowl. I didn't even know what season it was now, when this all started it was the end of spring. Now it most likely was about fall time, I missed the annual festivals and another chunin exam. I still wasn't a chunin, everyone from our year was one now or higher. I wondered what Sasuke was doing and if Orochimaru had taken his body yet. I couldn't help miss everything outside these walls. I will miss Christmas and even my own birthday inside these walls. Every year I was in town Iruka Sensai would treat me to all I could eat on my birthday, I wondered if he knew about this baby. I couldn't help smile at the thought that someday he'd be teaching that baby too. Hinata stumbled back in our bedroom after going pee, she sighed at me spacing out on the ceiling. "Naruto? Are you ok?" She waved her hand in front of my face. I grinned sitting up. "Of course I'm alright, hey...hinata can I ask you something?" She nodded, as I started to rub her belly, she wore a light purple dress that was almost like the texture of silk. "Well..have you thought about what we might call...it?" She smiled at me. "If it's a girl...I think I'll name her maybe after a flower or something...I haven't decided which yet though." I suddenly felt a movement on her stomach. "Wow-w! Did you do that? How'd you get your stomach to do that?" I was shocked at the sudden kick, we were both new at this baby thing and the only thing we had any knowledge to it was that book Tsunade gave us, or what she casually told us. "I didn't do it silly! It's that baby...he's strong like his daddy.. " Hinata moved to sit beside me now. "Does it.. hurt? And does Tsunade know?" She giggled at me more. "Of course she knows Naruto. And it hurts a little except sometimes it'll kick my bladder and that makes me nearly pee myself everytime" she blushed. I grinned some more. "Well as long as you're ok....hey, I was thinking maybe if it's a boy we'd call him Boruto." She laughed at me. "That kinda sounds like burrito though!" I laughed too. " Yea I just like the name kinda, it sounds a bit like mine." She nodded. "Alright, I wonder if it will have that blonde spikey hair of yours too!" She ruffled my hair sitting into my lap. "Yea, I wonder if it will have eyes like yours, lavender lilac color. Or black silky hair." We laughed together, rolling around in bed together. I loved mornings like this, the best part about being locked up together was me and Hinata had gotten so close and open.  She glowed, her skin smelled like vanilla from the lotion she put on everyday, I loved her to no end.
(Remember to comment, like and follow!!! See ya kittens!)