Eternity.

(Hello, again. Chapter 25! )
*POV in Naruto's*
It was now 2 weeks till Christmas, grandma Tsunade even got us a tree. Sakura delivered us gifts through our friends who thought we were off 'training'. I was searching my mind to find a way, the perfect way to ask her. I thought about maybe doing it Christmas Day, thought maybe hide it in a drink but then she might swallow it. Place it on her finger while she sleeps and when she wakes up...? I don't know, nothing seemed right yet. Lady Tsunade said Hinata should have the baby sometime at the end of January or in the beginning of February. I couldn't wait to start a new challenge, parenthood. But must importantly, the end of being locked up, I still missed the missions and seeing friends too. Hinata was getting larger and more uneasy. She was almost always tired and in discomfort.
•••••••••••••••••••~time skip!~•••••••••••••••••••
*POV in Naruto's still*
2 weeks fly by like nothing, it was now Christmas Eve, the day before Christmas. Hinata made a ham and I got to help her make pecan pie. The house smelled of the holidays, something I never really experienced before, it finally felt like I had a family. Hinata hummed rubbing her tummy. I embraced her from behind rubbing her tummy too, she smelt amazing like strawberries and coconut. I kissed her neck up to her cheek. "Naruto..." she muttered. "Yes beautiful" she turned facing me. "I just love you so much!" She started to cry tears of joy. I wiped away her tears "I love you more than you could ever know." I kissed her passionately for a few minutes until she pulled away to breath. I got lost in her lavender eyes that shined so bright tonight. "I'll go get dinner" she pecked my lips with a short sweet kiss before leaving into the kitchen.
*POV in Hinata's*
I pulled two large plates out onto the counter filling them both with ham and vegetables. I hummed while bringing them into Naruto, he had a warm smile. He waited on the couch, his arms spread out on the top of it. We cuddled, while eating. He would often kiss me after bite and lick some sauce from the glazed ham from my lips. "Hey Naruto" it was getting late and we still hadn't exchanged Christmas Eve gifts. "Yes, Hinata." He ran his fingers through my black silky hair. "What about Christmas Eve gifts? I got you something." I couldn't help but smile at his blue eyes. "Of course we can, you first though" he grinned at me watching me retrieve a little white box. "Here you go! I really hope you like it." Naruto opened it pulling the top off, he pulled out a red scarf. "I crocheted that just for you Naruto" he smiled putting it to the side. "I love it! Thank you!" "Do you really?" He nodded. "Now..close your eyes..." I giggled. "Why?" He chuckled. "Just do it ok, so I can give you your gift" I nodded and bit my lip, knowing Naruto it could be anything....anything. I hope he doesn't jump out naked or anything! I blushed at my thought closing my eyes.
*POV in Naruto's*
"No peeking!" I was so nervous. "I promise I won't." I quickly stumbled to get her gift. A black box, with all my dreams inside. "Keep your eyes closed!" I pulled her up to lead her to the center of the room. Between the tree and coffee table. The smell, her skirt and lazy t-shirt. She always looked as beautiful as can be. I took a deep breath, kneeled in front of her. Little black box opened, her simple answer could complete our life together forever. I was sweating from being nervous. "Ok...you can open your eyes now...." the gems glistened in the light, she stood silent for a moment. "Will you make me the happiest man in the whole world.....and marry me? .....Hinata" I trembled awaiting her answer. "Y-Yea! Always yes!" She jumped up and down, tears falling. I grinned waiting for her to calm down. "It's  amazing! You must have spent a fortune Naruto!" Grabbing her hand sliding the ring on her finger, I slide the other on my finger. "I promise to love you for a eternity mrs. Naruto uzamaki" she giggled blushing hard. "I love you so much!" We crashed into a long loving kiss. My first, and best Christmas I ever had.
(I hope you guys love this! See ya kittens!)