Cloak of worry.

(Hello! I hope you all are enjoying the story!)
*POV in Naruto's*
After getting away from that mess, I set Hinata down on the couch. Her knee was bleeding pretty bad but I was more curious about why she was being chased? "Whoever is chasing you Hinata I will always find them and beat them down!" She looked troubled. "Now why would they chase you Hinata? I'll beat any one who's bullying you!" I smiled at her trying to be reassuring. "Naruto...." she whispered. "Yes?" I couldn't read her. "Well.. it's because.." her lips were shakey. "Please tell me Hinata" I held her hands. "You see.....well... Tsunade ran these tests..." she spoke so soft and mumbly, I could hardly hear her. "What tests?" I was confused now, Tsunade was starting to worry me. "Well...Naruto you know..how babies are made..?" She blushed and looked away. I scratched my head. "well yea..don't tell me...your..?" I held her hands tighter. "N-Naruto...please don't be mad...I'm not even supposed to tell you.." she started to cry. "Hinata! I'm not mad...but why are you crying? Shouldn't you be happy?" I wiped her tears away, more coming. "Well Tsunade thinks that since it's your child that it could kill me and destroy the village...but you can't tell anyone this!" She was kinda frantic. I sighed. "Why would that happen Hinata?" I raised a eyebrow at it. "It's because of the nine tails..." she frowned. I laughed. "What? It's sealed in my body! How could it be inside you or that baby? I don't shit out fox's or piss fox's so why would I cum fox's chakra or anything." He continued to laugh. She widened her eyes. " well I guess you make a good point...plus it is half me too." I smiled and cuddled her. "We better dress that knee wound soon." She nodded.
*POV in Hinata's*
I breathed slowly. I could have just made a grave mistake telling Naruto. Tsunade sounded so terrifying. Naruto started to sit up. "Come ok lets go get a bandage on your knee" he stood up, suddenly swooping me into his arms bridal style. I gasped, he always surprised me. Naruto brought me to the bathroom, setting me on the toilet. I felt so worried, anything could happen now. The sadness I had once felt before was rolling in again. Naruto dressed my knee wound, humming some random toon I'd never heard before, he seemed to not have a worry in the world. I always wondered how he could stay so cheerful like that. I once swooped me up again into his arms after wrapping my leg up. He set me gently on in the bedroom on top the bed, "are you hungry or anything?" He seemed different, Naruto always was childish but he recently had grown out of that somewhat. Maybe we would be ok. "I'm alright. I'm just tired." I curled up in the blankets. "Ok. Sleep then." He smiled stroking my hair a bit. Yea, things should be ok. As long as Tsunade doesn't force me to her whim like she said she would. I could hardly sleep tonight, although I was incredibly tired. I just kept worrying and worrying that she would burst into those doors. Naruto snored beside me, he still seemed to not have a care in the world.

(ok, kinda a short chapter, please comment your thoughts! I could go either way with this story but I'd rather go with my readers. Sadness and heartbreak or happiness and joy?
Please comment, like and follow, kittens!)