Days turn to weeks in Lala land.

(Hello, if you skipped the sexual chapter, lemon, you didn't miss much, just some sex and a couple conversations. Here we go!)
*POV in Hinata's*
"Hmmm...." I rubbed my eyes as I started waking up. The sun was coming through the window. My pillow was the chest of my love, Naruto. He was still sleeping soundly. He was warm and smelled sweaty like a man. I kissed up his chest to his jaw. He moaned a little in his sleep until he woke up. "Mmmn...morning..." his blue eyes shined in the light from the window. "Morning, how did you sleep?" He smiled "wonderful" he kissed me for a minute or two. We stayed in bed for almost half an hour more just cuddling and kissing each other.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
*****time skip*****
(No complaints ok???)
*POV in Hinata's*
It had been a whole week since I had stayed over, Naruto has been busy training and I've been packing my stuff in my apartment to move. Lately I've been sick or I'd have this done already, Naruto thinks I should go see Lady Tsunade but I believe it's just a stomach bug.
*POV in Naruto's*
"CRASH!!" A boulder broke and smashed to the ground. Naruto panted from all the hard training he's been doing. I had been trying to perfect Rasenshuriken, trying to figure out how to make it easier to use, so it won't hurt me. "Almost....ughhh...I'm so hungry..." Still panting from exhaustion. "I guess it's time for lunch....hmm..I wonder what Hinata's up to. I hope she's feeling better! Maybe I'll stop by and see if she wants to come to lunch with me." I smiled at the thought of her smooth black hair and soft skin, although it had only been a couple of hours he truly did miss her. The spring was slowly turning into summer, the days getting warmer, everything was blooming. I stood up shakily from fatigue, making my way to town. After about 10 minutes, I had gotten to Hinata's apartment that soon, wouldn't be her's anymore. She was sitting in the last to be moved arm chair with a glass of ice tea, although it seemed she was lost in space. I walked to her wrapping my arms around her from behind, startling her to a jump. "Oh my-!!!! Oh! Naruto!" Setting her tea down, she stood up to embrace me into a hug. We swayed in a hug for awhile on the wooden floor. "How is it going, love?" Kissing her on the forehead. "I'm alright. How's the training going?" Before I could answer my stomach growled, she laughed. "Want to come to lunch with me? I'm starving!" She giggled. "You're always hungry. But yes, I'd love to." We both headed out to my favorite ramen shop. This time though Hinata ate 3 bowls like me, usually she can only stomach 2, hardly. I brush it off as we stroll back to my place, it was about 4 p.m now. After we made it back to my apartment I noticed I had gotten a letter from the Hokage, although all it said was "come see me." Hinata decided to take a nap so I let her. I let her sleep and went to see grandma Tsunade. Walking into her office I notice shizune wasn't there, just grandma Tsunade. "Ah, Naruto it was about you got here. I sent that letter out hours ago." She crossed her arms staring daggers at me. "Oh yea. Sorry, I was training most of the day. Anyway what's up? Is there a new mission?" I got excited at the thought. It had been almost a full month since team kakashi had a mission. "No. I wanted to talk to you about something serious, and I need you to ACTUALLY listen Naruto." She got up looking out her huge window that peered over the village. "Alright, lay it on me grandma." I hated when she lectured me like this. "I want you to tell me the truth, about how serious is this a Hinata thing getting? Because I can't have you not focused, either of you. She turned down a mission yesterday and wouldn't tell me why and suspect it's because of you." She looked over her shoulder at me glaring. "I can't have 2 teams being held back because you two are in LaLa land!" I frowned. "I don't think that's the case grandma. She's been kinda sick lately with this stomach bug. I think she might have ate some bad food or maybe drank some bad milk. They always go bad before I can finish them." I chuckled at the thought, it really happened everytime. Tsunade turned fully to me. "A stomach bug huh? Well tell her to get checked out by our medical ninja. I can't have a squad down because one is sick and if it is just a bug most likely they can fix it." She pauses and then gritted her teeth. "But if it's something else I might just have to take drastic measures. Now get out and tell her to come SEE. ME. NOW!!!" she was really scary when she was like this. "Huh???... ok..right on it grandma." I quickly ran out, her throwing a vase full of flowers at me on the way out. I got back home around 6 p.m after picking up some dinner on way back. I couldn't get it off mind too, what grandma Tsunade had said, 'drastic measures' what did that mean? I brushed it off. She probably was just overacting like usually. "Hinata! I'm home! I brought barbecue and rice balls with me!" I set our food aside on the table, making my way to the bedroom, Hinata stirred a bit, sitting up and rubbing her eyes. "W-what?" She said sleepily her hair a bit of a mess.

(This chapter will continue next chapter I just don't like them to be over a 1,000 words. I actually had to rewrite this one a couple times. Remember to comment and like kittens!)