Image of fear.

(Geeez! Chapter 20!! It's amazing how much this story has become so far. Remember to like, comment and follow!!! I don't know why people don't comment on stories like this, are you shy? I see you guys reading it, a 170 reads already! I've been pumping out these chapters for you guys! Come on! I'd like some feedback or atleast like the damn shit! Please, I am pushing out like atleast 2 or more chapters a day for you kittens!)
(Also, if you skipped last chapter don't worry you didn't miss a whole lot but some sex and stuff.)

*POV in Naruto's*
Hinata and I sipped tea cuddling together on the couch in a big green blanket. We had been locked up in here with almost nothing to do, at this point all we did was sleep, eat, have sex, and we were so bored that Hinata started reading some of her favorite books to me. I was so bored. Books aren't really my thing, especially since Hinata read mostly romance novels. I wouldn't mind so much if they weren't meant for women, every scene was romantic gestures to sweep the women characters off there feet like running and kiss them in the rain or saving them from some crazy situation, like I had done for Hinata the day I found out about this baby. When she wasn't eating or getting upset about something random she used me for sex, I at first couldn't complain but now I felt like a rusty machine. It was almost everyday now, I could hardly cum or hold a erection for a long time anymore. Today, we were having another check in and of course a package of food and other essentials. Usually Tsunade came herself or one of the very few who knew about the situation. About a hour later the door clicks, opening. Tsunade stumbled in with a big box, making a clunky sound at every step. "Hello. " she spoke as she locked the door behind her. "Hello grandma"  I yawned as she set the box into the table. Hinata sat up orderly like. I brought you guys something special today, firstly though, how have you been Hinata? Any changes?" Staring down at the two of us. She still had not forgiven me for letting this happen, she only blamed me, not Hinata. Hinata smiled. "No, still fine, my stomach feels really tight though sometimes." Tsunade nodded pulling out some of her medical instruments. Tsunade did her usual assortment of tests like blood pressure, weight, taking blood and trying a chakra fetal Doppler she had created to test for chakra levels.
(I know, I know. Just roll with it ok, I'm keeping most stuff kinda cannon though, just chill. Everything will be alright.)
After Tsunade's tests, everything was normal and progressing at a stable rate. Which I think is good? Hinata was always very tired after though which pleased me because napping is the best. "Before I go, I brought you a gift that you two should probably will need" Tsunade laughed while pulling out a book. 'A Baby' I couldn't help laughing, although Hinata looked unamused. Tsunade left as she left walking out the door, locking it behind her. I sighed, I was hoping for something that was fun. I picked up the book. "Well..I guess we should maybe read this.." I scooted up next to her and she blushed. "Alright.." she murmured back cuddling up next to me "read it to me please, Naruto" she looked at me with those big lavender lilac eyes. "Ok...let's see" I wasn't really good at reading out loud and stuff, school work was just never my thing. I couldn't tell her no though. The book was graphic and horrifying and half the words I couldn't pronounce. Pictures of women's vaginas pushing out baby heads! I closed the book as I held Hinata, she looked horrified. "There's no way...I can't do that.." her mouth wide open. I held her closer. "It's gonna be ok honey, I promise." I had no idea what to say to her to make her feel better about it. I couldn't imagine doing that either.
*POV in Hinata's*
I don't know how him going to do that. How is a human going to come out of there? I'll be ripped in half! I was so afraid. So very afraid.

(Hellooo!! Hope you are enjoying it so far! See ya next chapter kittens!)