13

"Hey, hey... I was kidding, don't be sorry" I said as I held your shoulders to lift your bowing body up.

You looked up at me, eyes screaming a little 'thanks'.

"Okay! What can I help you with?" I said as I picked up the spoon and started stirring the pancake batter. Soon we were done with the pancakes; you set the table as I flipped some of the last pancakes onto our plates.

"Done!" I exclaimed as I stood next to you in front of the dining table.

You turned your head to the right to look at me. Then you started laughing. Your eyes turned into shiny crescents, and your cheeks went crimson red. I was just shocked at why you were laughing but couldn't speak a word as I got lost staring at your face as your smile stretched widely across your gorgeous facade leaving me speechless.

"What?" I finally spoke up automatically smiling looking at you laugh in such a lively way.

"Fe- Felix you have the batter on your face and flour in your hair." You spoke up still breaking into fits of laughter. This laughter was suddenly music to my ears.

I violently shook my head and all the flour started flowing in the air surrounding me, now that I think about it, I definitely looked like a dog shaking it away. That's probably the reason you smiled even more.

"You know what... You should smile often, it suits you a lot." I suddenly muttered and you silenced down, it was probably a shock to you.

"Uhh- Thanks... Let's eat." You said shyly rushing towards an empty seat.