53.

Raeha was running till she reached outside the cafe she used to work at. There she saw a young girl run out of the cafe crying, and something struck her again.

The memory of her first encounter with Felix flashed in her mind.

How his ebony hair fell over half of his face...

How his eyebrows furrowed in tension looking at her fragile figure weeping under the showers of the horizon.

Suddenly, all the tyrannical memories fled away from her periphery and all that was left behind was Felix's face. His mere thought brought her out of her misery.

That's when she realized how wrong she'd been by blaming the rain for everything wrong that happened to her...

Because it was truly, the rain that had given her the most precious moments of her life.

She met Felix when it was raining. And with full honesty, that was the best moment of her life. All of the saddening past experiences suddenly did not matter to her at all.

"Raeha!" She heard a familiar voice call.

She raised her head that had been lowered as tears cascaded down her cheeks and her eyes met with his dark orbs fostering a sense of worry.

"Raeha... are you alright, why are you crying?" He advanced towards Raeha with his arm outstretched to get a hold of her shoulder.

"I remember Felix..." She replied looking at him.

"So you're crying because you're sad?" Felix asked with a worried tone.

"No, I'm crying because I'm angry... Angry at myself for wasting my entire life being afraid of the rain and blaming it for everything that has ever happened to me..."