38

"Raeha, are you ready? We can't be late for the dinner date!"I called looking at my reflection in the mirror clad a black suit, spraying your favorite perfume of mine.

"Almost done Lixie!" You chimed from your room.

Yes, we were a couple but we stayed separately and we've always had boundaries, skin ship always had a limit and I totally respected that without any doubt.

I scurried through the corridor towards your room, and peeked in to see your figure standing in front of the mirror, clad a white high waisted flowy skirt that reached the mid of your thigh exposing some of your slender legs as you covered the rest with white knee length socks, and for a top you wore a lavender off-shoulder top which revealed your collarbone a little bit, but I didn't mind because you had your life decisions and I was no one to interfere.

I looked at you endearingly from afar slowly taking in your mesmerizing beauty, I loved how your hair fell over hung down your shoulders in those soft brown curls. I slowly tiptoed my way into your room just as you were wearing your small but elegant pieces of jewelry.

"Raeha-ssi, you look amazing..." I bellowed into your left ear as I snaked my arms down your waist back-hugging you and taking in your fruity scent. I placed my chin on the crook of your neck and smiled staring at our reflection in the mirror; I honestly didn't want to go out anymore.

"Not too bad yourself, Mr.Lee..." You replied sheepishly grinning.

We had this thing of calling each other honorific nicknames whenever teasing or complimenting each other, as for me, I'd always enjoy such interactions.

"Can't wait to call you Mrs. Lee..." I whispered the words into your ear placing a kiss on the nape of your neck, you legit shivered under my touch and it was driving me crazy. They way you closed your eyes, Oh my....

Just as I realized that you were getting a little panicky, I pulled away and dragged you out of the house.

"Come on can't be late for the date, let's save that for later..." I said with a smirk plastered across my facade as you just nervously fiddled with your fingers.

Park Raeha, you are doing things to me...