18

I called Si hyeon and even texted her, but there was no reply.

I got into some nice clothes, put on my shoes and went outside. On my way I bought a bouquet of Tulips. Si hyeon loved Tulips. I had decided on surprising her with the flowers and apologizing to her regarding the recent incident. I desperately wanted to clarify things to her, misleading things that were ruining our relationship, and I didn't want that.

You were very mysterious and somewhat interesting to me but I was very loyal to my girlfriend. She was my first preference after all; I couldn't just let her go. That would be plain stupidity.

I slowly unlocked her apartment's door with a spare key she gave me a while ago. I tried my best not to make any noise. I gently took my shoes off as per the rules of entering her house. Tip toeing inside, I noticed that she wasn't in the living room, so I figured she might be in her room.

Slowly and cautiously I climbed the stairs, midway I heard some weird noises coming from her room.

"Oh babe... Omg you feel sooo good!" I heard a foreign male voice which made the hair on my neck stand, sending shivers down my spine.

"Ahhh! Please daddy faster!!!" I heard Si hyeon scream.

I just couldn't contain myself so I barged into the room just to find her riding this unknown guy and throwing her head back, having the time of her life.

"SHIN SI HYEON!" I shouted. Instantly, she started covering her naked self with a blanket nearby.

"Oh MY GOD! Felix... it's not what it looks like... Babe..." She said with those puppy eyes of her glistening at me, if it were the old me; I'd definitely fall for them but not now. I wasn't ready to listen to her excuses; everything was as clear as it had never been. I was extremely disgusted.

"SHIN SI HYEON, WE ARE ACTUALLY DONE NOW. FOR REAL!" I spat at her and threw the bouquet of tulips at both of the naked figurines in front of me.

"Don't text me. Ever again!!!" I said as I stormed out of her house.