51

3rd Person's POV

Time Skip

Raeha stood in front of Felix's car that was parked outside a salon.

"Raeha, my driver's going to pick you up later. Don't be late on our wedding day." Felix said leaning forward pecking Raeha on her lips. She responded to the kiss.

"Don't worry Mr. Lee, I'll be there on time. Can't let my fiancé stand in the aisle alone for too long, some other girl might try to take my place." She cheekily replied.

"Bye!" Raeha called as Felix pulled out of the parking area of the salon.

"Bye babe!" Felix replied waving as him along with his car disappeared into the traffic of the road.

Raeha happily skipped her way into the salon where she was welcomed by some very professional makeup and hair artists who did their magic and turned Raeha into a commendably beautiful bride.

"Ma'am, you look stunning" The hair stylist told Raeha as she added the final few touches.

Raeha was completely ready standing in front of a live sized mirror which showed her whole look from crown to sole.

She wore a white long wedding gown, it was fitted in the waist and hip area that gave away the beautiful curves of her body and the lower part of the gown was flowy with a tail end which followed around her wherever she moved. The top half of the dress was off-shouldered showing off her bare shoulders and collarbones but completely covering her cleavage giving it an overall decent look. Two French braids were messily made in the front part of her hair, giving her hair a mid-partition and following that was a beautifully braided bun carefully secured by a veil on top. Her makeup consisted of some very soft eye-makeup, amazing face makeup and a nude lipstick.

She looked amazing in the attire as she twirled around to take a clearer look at herself. A wide smile crept onto her lips as she imagined herself standing with Felix.

"Ma'am your car is waiting outside!" The makeup artist called.

"Thank you so much for everything!" Raeha being her humble self went over and hugged the makeup and hairstylist out of sheer happiness and excitement.

"It was our pleasure pretty lady, now go! Don't make your hubby wait!" They pushed Raeha towards the exit as she finally made her way outside to the car.

"Annyeonghaseyo Ma'am. We'll be taking the shorter route to the venue, Mr. Lee asked me to bring you to him quickly. So please wear your seatbelt." The driver grinned at Raeha after opening the door for her and helped her settle inside.

Raeha couldn't stop smiling at the thought of getting married to Felix.

'Ugh... I'm so in love with that dork' .She thought to herself and smiled.