54

You looked so beautiful in your laced white dress, even better than I imagined my future bride to ever be.

Your eye makeup had fallen slightly around the creases of your eyes but that made it look so enchanting that even a life time would be less to appreciate how gorgeous your eyes were looking as you stood next to me, diffident as usual.

You're doing things to me, yet again Raeha.

I chuckled at my fate, how we stood across the aisle as I entwined my hands with yours, inducing a pink dust to enhance over your face when you looked back at me and smiled, and your gaze coy.

"And now I pronounce you two; husband and wife," the priest chimed as a thunderous series of claps, whistles and hoots were produced by every enthusiastic soul in the crowd.

I stared at your beautiful face with earnest eyes, my teeth evident I was sure of but suddenly I could see the victory in your eyes. How you cherished the moment and felt ecstatic all of the sudden, gazing at me with loving eyes as water surfaced your sclera and you bit your lower lip to quench the tears from emerging.

"You may now kiss the bride," the priest announced the cue to me as I didn't spare a moment to stretch my hand out to lift your chin as you appeared surprised again, heading forward towards where your plump lips lay and kissed you while everyone cheered in awe.

I don't remember hearing anything or getting bothered in that pacific moment, not wanting to add to the perturbed environment since I was too occupied having the time of my life with the girl of my dreams.

You were right there next to me, your soft lips on mine as we moved in sync sharing the affectionate seal, making the best of our momentous evening, submitting the trust that we once lost from others.

Raeha, you became the reason for me giving love, or rather life a chance.