20

I woke up to the rays of bright light entering my eyes. My eyes fluttered open as I yawned, stretching out. I sat up just to lay back again due to the severe headache that just occurred to me.

Lying in bed, with my throbbing head in my hands, I suddenly shivered as I remembered what happened the previous day.

How did I end up in my room?

What was Raeha doing in my bed?

Did I actually kiss Raeha, or was it just a mere dream?

These thoughts like fragments of my memory were the main reasons to my shocked expressions as I lied lifeless on the bed, staring up at my same old ceiling.

"What happened last night?" I questioned myself as I forced myself to sit up. Suddenly all the memories came flashing into my mind. That's when I started regretting life choices.

~Flashback~

3rd PERSON'S POV

"Sir, could you please help me carry him to our apartment up there?" Raeha asked the taxi driver for help.

"Aigoo... you shouldn't let your young and handsome boyfriend go out and get drunk like this, he'll make big mistakes if you let him be. Be a little strict!" The old man nagged as he pulled Felix out of his taxi along with Raeha.

Raeha's face turned scarlet at the old man's comments.

"Sir... he's not my-" Raeha was saying but got interrupted when Felix suddenly started coughing a little violently.

"Felix... Are you alright?" Raeha asked Felix as they stopped in their tracks for a few seconds just to check on him. He just happened to nod and hum in response, so the three of them continued walking to the apartment. Soon they arrived at the apartment and Raeha unlocked the doors using her spare pair of keys.

"Dear, take good care of him. He's feverish" The taxi driver said as he placed Felix on the bed.

"Thank you so much Sir! I will now take him into my custody." Raeha replied bowing to the elderly. Soon Raeha was left alone with a sick Felix.