49

Without delay, I picked you up while your arms snaked around my neck as your hair dangled in mid air when I was carrying you bridal style. I slowly walked you to my room and let you lie on the bed gingerly, your hands still around my neck, this time you pulled me in.

We started kissing again but more aggressively this time.

You bit my lower lip and then giggled at the thought of it; the sound of it was peaceful, and filled with tranquility. I could hear you gasp for air when you'd get tired just so that I could let you go.

But I would never let you go.

I dug my face in the crook of your neck and planted kisses there until in process I felt your hand on the buttons of my shirt.

You unbuttoned each seal one after the other so that you could reveal my bare self in front of you. That's when I knew that tonight wasn't going in vain.

You traced your hands on my whole body as if you had been examining it very closely and you didn't notice it but I saw your cheeks flush into a shade of pink.

I smirked and gripped the hem of your T-shirt slowly pulling it over your head.

You wore a black cotton bra which indicated that your weren't ready for an upgrade by wearing something lacey. But honestly, I found it cute.

"You're beautiful" I gasped at your sight.

Not later until that I followed your hands which went to the back of your bra, unclipping it.

You were indeed, irresistible.

"Felix... I'm-" You stuttered grabbing my hand.

"I'm not going to hurt you babe... I'll be really gentle..." I reassured to you giving your hand a slight squeeze as you nodded with a small smile.

The way you were being so shy turned me on even more. I wanted you so badly, but I was afraid of hurting you, hence I was very careful, as if you were a doll made of glass, so fragile yet so enticing.

"Fe-Felix..." You stammered.

"Yes babe?" I replied looking at you in a concerned way.

"You're- you're my first..." You replied turning a shade darker. And your honesty and shy attitude made my heart ram and my insides explode but I had to keep my composure because I didn't want to scare you or something.

"I would want to be your only..." I replied a smirk playing on my lips.

The rest of the night went by, and without a doubt it was the best night of my life...