16

Wearing Si hyeon's clothes which were a little short on you, you stood at the threshold of the bathroom, but you still looked cute. I mentally face palmed as I saw Si hyeon's mouth wide open, her jaw dropped to the floor as her face turned totally red.

"FELIX! ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME?!" Si hyeon suddenly started screaming. This was the exact reason I wasn't telling her.

"NO BABE! It's not what it looks like!" I immediately launched into explanation as I tried getting a hold of Si hyeon by her shoulders. She jerked out of my grip.

"Is this why you haven't been attending my calls or replying to my texts?!" She exclaimed getting on me.

"NO NO NO!" Those were the only words that left my mouth at the moment because Si hyeon wasn't ready to listen to any of my explanation.

"And you even gave my clothes to her?! AHHHH!" She said as she tried shooting towards you, but I held her back tightly.

My eyes roamed around the room and then landed on you, as you stood there scared to death by Si hyeon's sudden outbreak. Your eyes were filled with tears and you hugged your body.

"You're cheating on me with her? You have pretty low standards.

LEE FELIX, WE ARE DONE!"

Si hyeon screamed one last time as she stormed out of the house.