48

During the whole ride all I could think about was what the doctors said. You had definitely lost your memories regarding the rain, that's the only way you would have enjoyed it.

We reached home and entered our apartment; I placed your stuff in the room as you followed after me looking around the house in an endearing way because you obviously missed this place.

When I was finally done I turned around just to find you standing there looking into space, how beautiful your face looked and how messily gorgeous your hair looked and then my eyes wandered towards your body.

Your white t-shirt stuck to your beautifully carved body and I got a clear view of your lingerie.

"Hmm, black is my favorite..." The words suddenly slipped off my tongue and my pupils shifted towards you face, which had turned completely crimson by the time. You jerked your arms towards your chest trying to cover yourself with them. Then you swiftly spun on your heel in order to make a run towards the bathroom but indeed I was faster.

"Don't go..." I cooed back hugging you and placing my chin on the bare of your neck slowly placing soft kisses on the nape of your neck.

"Fe-lix..." Your voice quivered at my touch.

"Mhmm" I whispered slowly nibbling on your skin marking you as mine as
I felt your body stiffen. You arched your back at my action which made me long for more.

"You never experienced this before, did you?" I thought to myself.

I could see the wanting in your movements even through your hesitance and there was nothing more alluring than that. I laced my hands around your shoulders to turn you around, right so you could face my existence.

"Be mine for today," I asked for permission from your bashful eyes which were ridiculously intriguing right now.

Filled with fear but love

Without eliciting a response that would turn me down, I let into a more heated action, a kiss indeed.

With my hands caressing your soft temples, I was living the feeling of being close to someone whom I loved. And I'd be lying if I said that I didn't enjoy it.

I could definitely hear your heart stammer through the walls of your ribcage, but that was nothing that could bring a stop to things.

Things had already gone too far.

I entangled your fingers with youe long black locks, tugging at each strand, going deeper into the kiss. Your lilac soft lips had a velvety touch, the kind that resembled cream, the taste of them ever so sweet and like strawberries. Your scent of lavender body wash and light cologne was so divine that it got imprinted in my memory.

I wanted to freeze in that moment...

Little did I know that we had

After departing from each other, I gazed at your eyes that were filled with tears; I wonder why you were crying at this moment.

"Raeha, we can take this slow if you want..." I retained a concerned expression.

"Please don't take it slow..." you replied.