40

"Raeha, wait here I'll be back, gotta use the restroom" I said placing a kiss on the back of your hand, as you nodded in response. I hurried to the restrooms leaving you alone in front of the restaurant.

A few minutes later, I arrived only to find a familiar person next to you.

She held onto your arm, tugging you here and there as you looked reluctant. And that person was screaming.

It was her, Si hyeon...

"You lured my boyfriend, you wench!" She hollered and your head just hung low, tears staining your beautiful facade. Just as my eyes landed on your face I got enraged.

"How dare you touch my girlfriend?!" I growled grabbing Si hyeon's attention. She had tears in her loathsome eyes as she looked at me in a manic way.

"Are you alright?" My tone suddenly softened as I felt you closing up behind my back. I brushed my hand on top of yours reassuring you that I'd protect you.

"Yeah..." You sniffled.

I turned around to look that bitch in the eye. How dare she touch you! First she misunderstood our relationship, then she cheated on me with a random drunk guy and now she was insulting you in public.

In private or public, never was she allowed to even look at you with wrong intentions, let alone hurt you.

"Lee Felix, this bitch has blinded you! She's doing some witchcraft on you that's why you can't seem to forgive me! Felix, I'm your girlfriend Si hyeon!" She screamed grabbing my collars shaking me violently not that I was affected by it but heck annoying was she.

"You're the one who dumped me so why'd I want you back. And talking about her... Well, at least she isn't a slut, I wouldn't even mind if she were a witch." I said smirking pulling away from Si hyeon and straightening my clothes.

Si hyeon had totally lost her mind; she looked like a maniac who ran away from an asylum.

"FELIX! COME BACK TO ME!" She screamed but I tried keeping calm.

"Come on Raeha, let's go home..." I said softly to you and pulled you along the footpath towards my car.

"If I can't have you then no one can!" I heard Si hyeon's scream but didn't have enough time to react as I felt immense pressure on my left arm.

Si hyeon came crashing towards us and pushed you out of my grip and onto the road.

And just then your body met with a car.

My life shattered right in front of my eyes, and I couldn't do anything about it.