43

6 hours had passed and the operation had still not come to an end. I was growing nervous by each second. I prosily shifted in my seat waiting for the red light to switch off and the green one to light up.

"Felix?" I heard a familiar voice in the distance.

I turned over to find my best friends Bang Chan and Hyunjin standing in the middle of the corridor. They looked concerned for me, that I really appreciate because they've always got my back.

"Hyung..." I said standing up as Bang Chan hurried over to engulf me into a bear hug. Hyunjin followed and Bang Chan was sandwiched between the both of us.

"You little brat, why didn't you call us earlier? We were worried sick as to where you were..." Hyunjin said as he patted my shoulder.

"I didn't know what to do..." I said tearing up again, I don't know why I was crying so much, I mean I had never in my entire life cried so much but that day, I couldn't stop myself.

"It's alright, we're here now Felix! Raeha's going to be fine... I promise" Bang Chan said bucking me up.

Just then the door behind us flung open. I turned around to see that the light had gone green.

"Mr. Lee the operation was successful, Congratulations..." The doctor said reaching forward to give me a handshake. A wide grin plastered to his caravan-like facade.

I was literally the happiest man alive.